Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Posted

:rofl:

Posted

Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius

(real men of genius)

Today we salute you, Mr. DrewBreesIsGod bandwagon pussy motherf*cker.

(Mr. DrewBreesIsGod bandwagon pussy motherf*cker)

Any noob Saints fan can rock a t-shirt that says Breesus but it takes real Google talent to download Archie Manning stats to keep your pose going all night long.

(I’ve been a fan forever!)

Perched in your mobile home in your undersized Troy Aikman jersey, you tirelessly churn out “Saints r awesome” threads on a computer you looted after Katrina.

(I’m almost done Mom!)

Saints fan message boards? You don't need no stinking Saints fan message boards.

(No! They might expose me!)

And even though you've been a Saints fan since November 2009, you keep your Tom Brady jersey… just in case.

(Never forget you!)

So crack open an ice-cold Bud Light, meteorologist of the fair weather, because every message board you go to, you're the real Saints fan.

(Mr. DrewBreesIsGod bandwagon pussy motherf*cker)

I'm flattered hick...this must've taken you all day to write. Doesn't surprise me though...your welcome for the govt assistance my tax money pays for boy. Now go back to your ugly wife and ugly kids and dream about your Offensive Coordinator becoming your next head coach and cellar dwelling for the next half dozen years minimum

Posted

I'm flattered hick...this must've taken you all day to write. Doesn't surprise me though...your welcome for the govt assistance my tax money pays for boy. Now go back to your ugly wife and ugly kids and dream about your Offensive Coordinator becoming your next head coach and cellar dwelling for the next half dozen years minimum

Retire.

Posted

SouthCak 4, DrewBreesDog 0

Posted

/end thread /end message board /end the world

that poo was gold. pure fuging gold.

Posted

:smilielol5:

Posted

Good stuff SouthCak.

Posted

It's good to see you guys still have your sense of humor. GAWD that was frickin' funny.

1 person likes this

Posted

you must spread some rep blah blah blah

Posted

pwned_rainbow.gif

Posted

It's good to see you guys still have your sense of humor. GAWD that was frickin' funny.

Have you seen the panthers play? All we have left is draft hopes, beer bottles and our sense of humor.

1 person likes this