Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

I drive a fuging sweet V8 Nissan Titan. Stock chrome rims bitch. If you ever need me to come down and haul sandbags to protect your below sea level 4,000 sq ft investment and those ugly ass rims, just holla. You'll need to split gas money with me though cause I'm only getting about 16 mpg's.

4 people like this

Guys I don't know why you guys think I'm a insecure weirdo. Doesn't every normal professional take a picture of their Bentley to prove themself to a faceless guy on the Internet and post it on a second Facebook account?

Oh wait... That's not normal.

Well I didn't even take that picture, it was....yeah it was my butler. My butler did that.

1 person likes this

it's funny that SCP makes one single comment about his fugging lawn of all things and the guy falls all over himself rushing to post a newer picture where the grass looks better

but we've been laughing at the fact that he can't get laid to save his life for about a year now and I've yet to see one picture of him with a chick

3 people like this

it's funny that SCP makes one single comment about his fugging lawn of all things and the guy falls all over himself rushing to post a newer picture where the grass looks better

but we've been laughing at the fact that he can't get laid to save his life for about a year now and I've yet to see one picture of him with a chick

But there was the shadow of his pot bellied mom/maid....

3 people like this

"hey guise... I posted a picture of 'my' Bentley and my lawn... but I was just joking, har har..."

He dumbass, is your intelligence receding with your hairline or were you always this dumb? The only pic I posted was in post #134 and has no car in it, the pic with car was posted by creepy stalker Phillip after a fresh stalking of my FB page at post #128. Thank for proving AGAIN how low the avg IQ is around here!

lol

Are you still just joking?  I can't ever tell.

I haz two facebook pages. My car haz more friends than my facebook.

1 person likes this

Hey Mr. I'mnotmaterialisticIjustinexplicablyhaveasecondfacebookaccountthatIonlyusetopostpicturesofallmymaterialpossessionallovertheinternet.

fug off already.

If I can't win this intarweb battle, I'll buy it.  Then all the kewl kidz will leik me!  Look guyz, I bought INTERNET!!

2 people like this