Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Posted

Ask Alicejandra what her prediction was when the vicodin thief hired Spag's to coach that Saints D.

Posted

Posted

Posted

:lk:

Posted

Ask Alicejandra what her prediction was when the vicodin thief hired Spag's to coach that Saints D.

How about the post that claimed Payton's suspension was getting reduced and that parcells was going to be hired? Wasn't his source some dude who overheard it at a steakhouse?

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like Vegas has Saints in pretty good odds to make SB compared to Panthers who have even worse odds than Bucs. If you're so confident in Panthers, then maybe you should make a bet, because at 50 to 1, they basically saying they have no chance!

how embarrassing is it going to be for goodell when he has to hand drew brees the lombardi in the dome am i right?

1 person likes this

Posted

:lk:

:dw:

Posted

How about the post that claimed Payton's suspension was getting reduced and that parcells was going to be hired? Wasn't his source some dude who overheard it at a steakhouse?

I think Alicejandra's source was part of a toe-tapping group of pedophiles that camp out in truck stop restroom stalls along I-10 in that shithole known as Louisiana.

Posted

at least he has a Louisiana homegrown superstar musician to still brag about after all is said and done...

1-Lil_Wayne-MTV_Unplugged.jpg

What a great state

Posted

Joe Vitt hired Spags? I'm out of the loop!

Posted

Joe Vitt hired Spags? I'm out of the loop!

Joe Vitt is Payton's mule.

Posted

Pretty Sure Scotty Patton was the mule. No, this just isn't adding up bro.