Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Posted

hey sloth, i didn't post anything until you walrused into town posting pictures of me from a decade ago

sloth-goonies.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

e: does this sound like someone who's lived the most sheltered life imaginable to anyone else:

but he was born in spain - automatic candidacy for the dos equis guy. along with his cultural immersion in mediterranean society from the 10th floor balcony of the hilton slurping spilled mango daquari off his pluggers polo

Posted

sloth-goonies.jpg

ALEJADTHRO LIKETH CARRRRTHHHHH URRRRRRTHHHHAAAGGHHH

1 person likes this

Posted

Holy poo, I can't stop laughing.

Posted

Posted

Just wanted to show you guys my garage.  It's really really cool.  I've got lots of money.  

lamborghini-aventador-f16-fighting-falco

that's alright i guess

i'm more of a guitar guy though.  here's me with my modest collection:

25hl7ya.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

I would have thought that after the ass reaming PhillyB gave him last year he would never dare to show his face around here again.

I guess he's just too stupid to figure that out...

he's like beetlejuice, people said his name too many times so he popped up

also this would explain why he lives in a house infested with a plague of cockroaches

1 person likes this

Posted

I bet he's that guy in his social circle who can't take contextual clues from body language or tone of voice.

e: nvm, he has no social circle

Posted

I bet he's that guy in his social circle who can't take contextual clues from body language or tone of voice.

e: nvm, he has no social circle

Posted

I drive a fuging sweet V8 Nissan Titan. Stock chrome rims bitch. If you ever need me to come down and haul sandbags to protect your below sea level 4,000 sq ft investment and those ugly ass rims, just holla. You'll need to split gas money with me though cause I'm only getting about 16 mpg's.

4 people like this

Posted

Guys I don't know why you guys think I'm a insecure weirdo. Doesn't every normal professional take a picture of their Bentley to prove themself to a faceless guy on the Internet and post it on a second Facebook account?

Oh wait... That's not normal.

Well I didn't even take that picture, it was....yeah it was my butler. My butler did that.

1 person likes this