Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Having a nice car, house, and rich parents doesn't make you a good person.

Floppin' is worlds better than you as an individual. I pity you that at your age you have yet to realize basics such as this and hold such an unhealthy value on material possessions.

1 person likes this

Can you blame him? When you're that shallow and yet such a disgusting fat body, it takes money to find and chicken that would want that roach interest lard ass flopping around on top of them. Materialism is all he will ever have.

2 people like this

who the fug actually spends what i'm guessing is roughly half a million in cash on depreciating assets like cars unless they're just trying to show off

you keep trying to juxtapose the cars you drive with how young you are but the thing is that's exactly the kind of poo a dumb ass kid would do

1 person likes this

I just thought about something, This guy has the money to hire his beer bellied mom, err I mean a maid, but instead of hiring an exterminator, he buys roach killer on ebay. Hmmmmm

3 people like this

So basically guy that's been digging through my Facebook page, been talking about me repeatedly over past year, posting multiple pictures of mine he dug up from Internet is a winner. I jokingly post a single pic of my lawn with a sarcastic joke and that makes me a loser. Love the NASCAR country logic! I actually just came here to figure out why a year later Phillip is still talking about me, well that and to laugh at him a little more.

hey sloth, i didn't post anything until you walrused into town posting pictures of me from a decade ago

2 people like this

First off, I'm not spending that every year, more like 3-4 years, and I,m also trading in another car when I do, which means $100k-$140k difference. Almost all my properties have had mortgages paid off and I paid all my cars cash and carry no notes either. So basically I spent like 1/4 to 1/5 of my annual salary every 3-4 years on something I enjoy a lot, if you know anything about financial planning you wouldn't see any issue with it! Now if I only made like $250k a year and had a ton of mortgages and debt and was changing my car every year, then you can say something, but I am living quite conservatively within my means unlike probably 95% of US.

Of course I know that fact I answered your question makes me a loser and like the red said "worlds worst than Floppin", the guy who bragged about being a multi time convinced felon and illicit drug dealer for over a decade, and nothing I better for a neighborhood or society than a drug dealer, they only help society, me on the other hand only pay tons of money in taxes used to fund public schools, healthcare, rental and food assistance, etc. This is pure comedy by this point, I'm convinced most here would take Charles Mansons side over the Dalai Lama if Manson was the Panther fan. Lol

hmmmm i take it all back

you're actually really cool

I know your whole life centers around displaying your ridiculous braggadocio, but please learn the difference between discussing one's past and being a braggart. 

I know your whole life centers around displaying your ridiculous braggadocio, but please learn the difference between discussing one's past and being a braggart. 

you've lived ten of pat's lives by this point

e: does this sound like someone who's lived the most sheltered life imaginable to anyone else:

Of course I know that fact I answered your question makes me a loser and like the red said "worlds worst than Floppin", the guy who bragged about being a multi time convinced felon and illicit drug dealer for over a decade, and nothing I better for a neighborhood or society than a drug dealer, they only help society, me on the other hand only pay tons of money in taxes used to fund public schools, healthcare, rental and food assistance, etc. This is pure comedy by this point, I'm convinced most here would take Charles Mansons side over the Dalai Lama if Manson was the Panther fan. Lol

you've lived ten of pat's lives by this point

I've done more in my 29 years than most people do in a lifetime.