Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Real Men of Genius -DrewBreesIsGod

396 posts in this topic

Well I said total so I need to get my old passports to count although pretty sure I got you beat since renewal anyway. Total out of county is about 24 trips, but I have multiple stamps on probably half of the trips.

I've only had mine since I began traveling in 2009. count 'em up though, let's see what you got. and u.s. territories don't count (like PR)

just curious, who is this "we" you speak of

and don't say jabba the maid

We were looking for Jabba the Mom, but the judges will give you credit regardless.

2 people like this

I surprised he hasn't uploaded a pic yet

1 person likes this

I've only had mine since I began traveling in 2009. count 'em up though, let's see what you got. and u.s. territories don't count (like PR)

I already mentioned it's US territory and thus doesn't require a passport nor gets a stamp. I actually just renewed my current passport for my trip to Paris in 3 weeks, but before that going just to 2002 has 17 stamps, not doible counting entry/exit or USA entry? should easily have another 20-25 stamps in previous passport, so it would be close to 40 stamps total and that not counting 9 or 10 trips to US territories in Caribbean which is actually traveling outside the country. Actually looking at I closer, not everyplace stamped my passport either. Hmm, can't find one stamp from when we flew in to Costa Brava, and I'm missing two times from Barcelona. I forgot that not everyplace will stamp you, so that number should be higher.

I can say that since I was 4, I have traveled back to Spain 17 times and have visited either Portugal or France in most of those trips with a couple trips continuing on to Italy, Turkey and Greece. Also have about 20 trips to Latin America with half of them to Puerto Rico, but also continued on to other non US islands about 4-5 trips. Each time except for one was on my Uncles boat, so no passport stamps.

Here ya go, crabgrass which is considered a weed is in the Poaceae family.

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/WEEDS/crabgrasses.html

So much for that argument. Also if you click on the link to USDA, look past the noxious weed section and you will see the USDA classifies it as a weed, the fact there have a few states where it has a higher designation of noxious weed, doesn't change the fact THE USDA CONSIDERS IT A WEED. Stop making yourself look dumber and stick to what you know, the illegal kind of weed.

U.S. Weed Information:

Cynodon dactylon (L.) Pers.

Bermudagrass

chiendent pied-de-poule

devilgrass

grama-seda

manienie

motie molulu

Cynodon

bermudagrass

This plant and the related entity italicized and indented above can be weedy or invasive according to the authoritative sources noted below. This plant may be known by one or more common names in different places, and some are listed above. Click on an acronym to view each weed list, or click here for a composite list of Weeds of the U.S.

Good lord you dumbshit, the USDA does not consider it a weed. Is your reading comprehension that fuging bad? The USDA does no such designation on it's own. What it does show you is a few references that may list it as a weed, and/or invasive plant, and/or non-native plant. 

The only somewhat official designation of those listed (the rest are just fuging nature books) are the official state designations - of which, LIKE I FUCKING SAID BEFORE,  California, Arizona, and Utah are the only states that list Bermudagrass

Here: scroll down to the two Cynodon (bermudagrass) strains, and check for yourself. http://plants.usda.gov/java/noxComposite

edit: I just want to make sure that you notice that under the "Federal" column, it's blank. You know what that means right? It's not a federally recognized weed. Just wanted to make sure you saw that and all.

You're no match for me intellectually, you pasty fat slob. You might as well give that poo up.

I already mentioned it's US territory and thus doesn't require a passport nor gets a stamp. I actually just renewed my current passport for my trip to Paris in 3 weeks, but before that going just to 2002 has 17 stamps, not doible counting entry/exit or USA entry? should easily have another 20-25 stamps in previous passport, so it would be close to 40 stamps total and that not counting 9 or 10 trips to US territories in Caribbean which is actually traveling outside the country. Actually looking at I closer, not everyplace stamped my passport either. Hmm, can't find one stamp from when we flew in to Costa Brava, and I'm missing two times from Barcelona. I forgot that not everyplace will stamp you, so that number should be higher.

I can say that since I was 4, I have traveled back to Spain 17 times and have visited either Portugal or France in most of those trips with a couple trips continuing on to Italy, Turkey and Greece. Also have about 20 trips to Latin America with half of them to Puerto Rico, but also continued on to other non US islands about 4-5 trips. Each time except for one was on my Uncles boat, so no passport stamps.

since my first backpacking venture out of the country in 2009 i have 67 stamps, not including USA entry/exit, not including a panama exit, and not including four full-page visa stamps.

i should've taken that bet.

1 person likes this

Good lord you dumbshit, the USDA does not consider it a weed. Is your reading comprehension that fuging bad? The USDA does no such designation on it's own. What it does show you is a few references that may list it as a weed, and/or invasive plant, and/or non-native plant.

The only somewhat official designation of those listed (the rest are just fuging nature books) are the official state designations - of which, LIKE I FUCKING SAID BEFORE, California, Arizona, and Utah are the only states that list Bermudagrass

Here: scroll down to the two Cynodon (bermudagrass) strains, and check for yourself. http://plants.usda.gov/java/noxComposite?stateRpt=yes

You're no match for me intellectually, you pasty fat slob. You might as well give that poo up.

Apparently you don't understand what you're reading, you seem to think because it has a higher classification of "noxious weed" in a few states, tht it's not even a weed in other states, well genius, click on the list that says "weeds in the US" on the USDA site and guess what's listed under letter "B"

U.S. Weeds with Common Name =B*

236 records returned

CYDA Bermudagrass

Cynodon dactylon

STATE, KY, N'EAST, SWSS, WSWS

L48 (I), HI (I), PR (I), VI (I), CAN (W), SPM (W)

CYNOD bermudagrass

Cynodon

STATE

I gave you link and for second time I'm even posting the info for you, maybe one of your fellow Panther fans will save you further embarrassment.

I can't believe you said I'm no match for you intellectually, based on your life story you shared here you must think I learning disabled if you think I'm dumber than you. According to you, you just got a $900 car bc your don't have enough money to pay you most recent felony charge with is probably due to you no longer making the money you were making selling illegal drugs, your family is in middle of separation, you're dating a boss's daughter that also comes with another child all while trying to prove bermudagrass isn't a weed. Did I miss anything? Funny, for someone who claims to be so much smarter than me, figured you would at least have more financial and business success than dumb old me, what happened?

since my first backpacking venture out of the country in 2009 i have 67 stamps, not including USA entry/exit, not including a panama exit, and not including four full-page visa stamps.

i should've taken that bet.

What is that broken down by countries? Guess you should have taken the bet, I woulda paid up. Although I am estimating on my previous passport to 2002, but my number should be pretty accurate so you still might have me beat by stamp.

Apparently you don't understand what you're reading, you seem to think because it has a higher classification of "noxious weed" in a few states, tht it's not even a weed in other states, well genius, click on the list that says "weeds in the US" on the USDA site and guess what's listed under letter "B"

U.S. Weeds with Common Name =B*

236 records returned

CYDA Bermudagrass

Cynodon dactylon

STATE, KY, N'EAST, SWSS, WSWS

L48 (I), HI (I), PR (I), VI (I), CAN (W), SPM (W)

CYNOD bermudagrass

Cynodon

STATE

I gave you link and for second time I'm even posting the info for you, maybe one of your fellow Panther fans will save you further embarrassment.

I can't believe you said I'm no match for you intellectually, based on your life story you shared here you must think I learning disabled if you think I'm dumber than you. According to you, you just got a $900 car bc your don't have enough money to pay you most recent felony charge with is probably due to you no longer making the money you were making selling illegal drugs, your family is in middle of separation, you're dating a boss's daughter that also comes with another child all while trying to prove bermudagrass isn't a weed. Did I miss anything? Funny, for someone who claims to be so much smarter than me, figured you would at least have more financial and business success than dumb old me, what happened?

You still don't understand what you're reading you retarded fat monkey. Its pretty hilarious watching you try to prove me wrong though.

,l

What is that broken down by countries? Guess you should have taken the bet, I woulda paid up. Although I am estimating on my previous passport to 2002, but my number should be pretty accurate so you still might have me beat by stamp.

mexico, belize, guatemala, nicaragua, costa rica, panama, colombia, ecuador, peru, the republic of kiribati, fiji, australia, malaysia, thailand, myanmar, vietnam, laos, cambodia, singapore, taiwan, and the philippines. 

Well when I click on "US list of weeds" on the site of United States Dept of Agriculture and see Bermudagrass listed there, seems pretty straightforward.

You need to see why its listed. That list isn't an official US/USDA list like you're trying to claim. Its a composite list of any plants that have been designated as some sort of weed of any category. LIKE IVE SAID THREE fuging TIMES NOW. ITS ONLY DESIGNATED AS A WEED,OF ANY fuging SORT, IN THREE STATES AND NOT BY THE US AT ALL.

I even went back and put an edit in my last post to help you out.