Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... I Found Andrew Luck's Email address...

27 posts in this topic

Posted

ask him how expects to be worth a sh it in the pros if he can't even beat Oregon?

i was going to comment on how tremendously stupid this statement is, but i realized your username already does it for me

Posted

if clausen knocks us out of the lock sweepstakes, are we going to need to put you on suicide watch?

don't email him.

ask him how expects to be worth a sh it in the pros if he can't even beat Oregon?

someone needs to tell brees he doesn't belong in the NFL for losing to the Huskies, amirite?

Posted

i was going to comment on how tremendously stupid this statement is, but i realized your username already does it for me

Nun sagte mein Freund.

Posted

Nun sagte mein Freund.

Heilige Bewunderern sind unglaublich unsinnig, ja?

1 person likes this

Posted

Heilige Bewunderern sind unglaublich unsinnig, ja?

Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut, aber, DBIG ist Mull (Need an Umlaut but too lazy :P).

1 person likes this

Posted

I used to be able to speak fluent German when I was young :(

Posted

the fact that you would even consider this shows you have some mental screws slightly loose..

Posted

Not that anything a random e-mailer does will have any effect one way or the other, but personally, I wouldn't do it.

Posted

the fact that you would even consider this shows you have some mental screws slightly loose..

you raise a fine point. I originally told my friend that i wanted to email luck to try and convince him to come out as a joke, but he went out on the internet and hunted that poo down and called me out on it. probably best to leave it be...

or nudie pics of zod...

either one is a good decision...

Posted

Just send him an email claiming to be a Bills fan. Say you really hopes he stays in school another year because Buffalo.. I mean wait, Toronto by that point, will definitely have the top pick in 2012 and take him. And you along with the other 8 Bills fans still left would be totally stoked.

Instant declaration.

Posted

The guy is a rock star - he's not reading emails. He's got people to do that for him. You're better off finding his cell phone number and send him a text: "OMGZ, PLZ BE A PANTHURRR!!11!!1!"

Posted

This reminds me of crazy fans who facebook stalk high school recruits. The kid is coming out this year. He saw what happened to Jake Locker, and doesn't want the same to happen to him. Just let him be, and be patient.