Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

D&%$$@# just broke my glasses

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Went out to get some wood, flashlight went out, tripped....then crap. Hit my head on a piece of wood glasses are crap. Cold weather sucks.

Please....hope even though something is broken off....they can make my glasses straight. These frames were expensive.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

contacts ftw

Sorry about your glasses tho. I just bought a new pair this year so I know how much they can cost.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, contacts the way to go. Learned that after I was trippin one time and step on my glasses after they fell off my face, even though I'm near sighted lol.

Posted · Report post

Sorry to hear it Sweetie :(

Posted · Report post

is the piece of wood ok?

Posted · Report post

glasses are really expensive. no matter what kind i get or how much i spend they always break after one year. if the frame doesn't spontaneously combust then the lens starts to crack on its own.

better just to get contacts, esp if you can get them without an eye exam.

Posted · Report post

lol..... wood.

Posted · Report post

Glasses Suck, contacts suck more. I hate having to put my fingers in my eyes every morning.

Posted · Report post

Glasses Suck, contacts suck more. I hate having to put my fingers in my eyes every morning.

Extended wear contacts ftw! I take mine out to clean them once a week or so and put them back in I usually wear them for a couple of months even tho they are 1 month disposables.

& on the glasses, Since I never wear mine they usually last me about 5 years or so. But I bought my daughter a pair in Aug 2009, they had a 2 year replacement on the lenses and a 1 year replacement on the frames. You better believe if I saw the least bit of a scratch or flaw in them I went and had them replaced. They never asked me any questions and seemed happy to replace them. I just called a few days ago to get her new lenses.

Posted · Report post

Whats up with all the Huddle ladies getting hurt all day today?

Posted · Report post

Whats up with all the Huddle ladies getting hurt all day today?

their men are on vacation..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I love contacts, I don't miss the glasses, i fug them up