Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SmootsDaddy89

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

270 posts in this topic

I love my Japenese RPGs but the 'American style' of RPG is the future.

The Elder scrolls team outdoes themselves every time. I'll have this the day it comes out.

Can't wait.

Damn there's a good possibility that this and The old republic releases the same month..

????? Release date for old republic announced?

No but it's quite possible it will release in nov-dec from what I keep hearing.

Todd Howard Q/A

I won't be getting this till winter break because I will get absolutely nothing done.

1 person likes this

I've heard it is going to be a console port. :(

I finally started playing Oblivion some...

So far, it is boring... The UI is drab, the combat mechanics kinda suck, and AI isn't anything to brag about...

Not sure how this game got compared in the same breaths as Fallout 3, but it isn't even close to being that level of a game, in my opinion...

The scenery and world itself is very nice, but everything else leaves a lot to be desired...

I finally started playing Oblivion some...

So far, it is boring... The UI is drab, the combat mechanics kinda suck, and AI isn't anything to brag about...

Not sure how this game got compared in the same breaths as Fallout 3, but it isn't even close to being that level of a game, in my opinion...

The scenery and world itself is very nice, but everything else leaves a lot to be desired...

You're not thinking in the right context. Oblivion was a release game. As in it was released with the 360. In other words the majority of gamers were still playing on the original Xbox when this hit the market. Keep games in their context, Fallout 3 is a completely different game. Morrowind 3 is better than fallout, IF you're talking in context. Eventually everything gets outdone but the game's worth is the groundbreaking it does upon release. Fallout did not accomplish what Oblivioun did. No RPG accomplished what Morrowind did before that....

Oblivion is Fallout 3 is Oblivion. They are the same game using different art.

Also Morrowind is not that ground breaking it's just Daggerfall which in turn is just Ultima with some new features.