Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Newest rumors say org possibly not stable enough for Cowher

31 posts in this topic

This is GREAT news! I have been looking for something to indicate no cower here! This is great. :party:

I can def see Cowher taking the Denver job. I would love to see Singletary as our HC though.

if Singletary can't win in San Fran, why is he going to here? >.<

Singletary as our HC though.
Might as well resign Fox. Singletary is garbage.

I can def see Cowher taking the Denver job. I would love to see Singletary as our HC though.

I am mentally having Ed Norton curbstomp this post right now.

1 person likes this

if Singletary can't win in San Fran, why is he going to here? >.<

Unlike Fox...he wouldn't leave a garbage QB in for 3/4 of the season. If you aren't doing your job...you get benched.

I am mentally have Ed Norton curbstomp this post right now.

You mentally have no typing skills :D

Unlike Fox...he wouldn't leave a garbage QB in for 3/4 of the season. If you aren't doing your job...you get benched.

when he first benched Alex Smith I was happy.

at this point I have no idea what to think. If this move doesn't turn out well, it's going to look terrible.

I wanted Singletary (no homo) 4 years ago. Now? Not so much. Maybe he needs to work his way up again. Our next DC??

I wanted Singletary (no homo) 4 years ago. Now? Not so much. Maybe he needs to work his way up again. Our next DC??

Nah let's keep Meeks.

Okay maybe Singletary is a stupid choice for HC...maybe LB coach?

I am mentally having Ed Norton Kurbstomp this post right now.

Fixed

poo! Sorry guys it was there when I linked it. It was a story on the fact Cowher said in live chat this week he is making preperations to most likely return to football this next year.

The story said all signs on paper point to the Panthers but with Richardson parting ways with his sons and alledged financial issues would most likely keep him from coming here.

Oh and for the asses that don't like what I post, simply ignore my posts, its that simple.

WTH! almost an hour and still no fix....

Oh damn I am so sorry. I mean I linked the story directly I forgot I am not a Website God and can keep NFL.com from moving said link.

And I am also really sorry that after I posted the link to a story that directly talked about the Carolina Panthers, I had to go do some christmas shopping with my wife for my kids and grandson. Somehow I forgot its my obligation to sit here and babysit my posts for 24 hours.

Oh and for those with a severe lack of comprehension skills, this post was dripping with sarcasm from start to finish.