Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smith wanted Clausen to apologize to the guys in the huddle

177 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[URL="http://twitter.com/#!/TiffanyMWright/status/14073381213184001"]http://twitter.com/#!/TiffanyMWright/status/14073381213184001[/URL]

"From smitty, when asked about clausen apologizing to beason,he said, that's great but he should apologize to the ppl he's in the huddle with"

Posted · Report post

3...more...weeks...

Posted · Report post

not good.

Did the OL apologize to Clausen? Did it apologize to the backs in the first half?

Word is Stew cussed 'em out and then they started playing better. Maybe Clausen needs to, too :P

Posted · Report post

Looks like my old theory that Smitty doesn't like Clausen is making itself apparent. When will people stop doubting me, when I ask?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Dpantherman']3...more...weeks...[/QUOTE]

this. I feel like Smitty is a ticking time bomb at this point. We just need to get through this season without him exploding and he'll be alright

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRealDeal']Looks like my old theory that Smitty doesn't like Clausen is making itself apparent. When will people stop doubting me, when I ask?[/QUOTE]
Smitty doesn't like Clausen? Stop the presses! Who likes Clausen at this point?

Posted · Report post

I've said the same thing... Where's there's smoke, there's fire. Smitty has had it with busting his ass on routes only to have this blind idiot throw it away or hold it and get sacked.

That 4th down slip and sack was embarrassing. Give his ass back to Notre Dame.

BTW, who is Tiffany Wright?

Posted · Report post

Sports anchor for Channel 9.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='GaziVicious']Smitty doesn't like Clausen? Stop the presses! Who likes Clausen at this point?[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't believe it now, but when I called it 6-8 weeks ago no one believed me. They called me crazy. It's funny how everyone's hindsight is 20/20

Posted · Report post

Wow, this should almost get its own thread:

[quote]mikecranston1

End of 89's rant toward Clausen: "He has a lot to learn. He ain’t at Notre Dame anymore that’s for sure" [/quote]

LMAO
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Smith should apologize for dropping balls.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Proudiddy']Wow, this should almost get its own thread:

LMAO[/QUOTE]

Tell Smitty he doesnt know what he's talking about. Clausen was a highly rated QB from a "pro style" system, its not his fault. If Smitty would quit running so far downfield or curl his routes into the stands, Clausen would pass to him.