• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#31 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,815 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Is anyone else tired of the same old threads?

Clausen sucks. The O-Line sucks. The playcalling sucks.

None of that is going to change. Why are we still trying to make a point about anything going on out on the field?

#32 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,023 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:29 PM

Smith dropped a ball today that hit him right in his hands. Yes the ball was thrown behind him, but Smith should've still been able to catch it. We all know Clausen has been terrible and probably will only be a backup at best after this season, but Smith has no room to talk after dropping and fumbling balls this season.

Smith has all the room in the world to talk, he IS this franchise, has been for forever.

And no anyone with half a clue would know that pass was un-catchable, regardless of if it hit his fingertips.

#33 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:32 PM

So what I get from reading this thread is...

Steve Smith sucks?

#34 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:33 PM

Is anyone else tired of the same old threads?

Clausen sucks. The O-Line sucks. The playcalling sucks.

None of that is going to change. Why are we still trying to make a point about anything going on out on the field?

As long as there are Clausen apologists, us realists will make and post in these threads.

#35 biggbenn

biggbenn

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:34 PM

Clausen has no protection, no time. i'm not saying he is great, but he is the best we've got and he is still a rookie...he will only get better if we give him exp. and an offensive line. All I am saying is give Jim a chance

#36 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,556 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:35 PM

So then i guess Smith is no longer considered one of the top receivers in the league anymore. A top 5 or 10 receiver, like many of us on here thought of him as before, would've made that catch. I guess now we see him as just an average receiver that can't make the catches that a top, or even above average, receiver should make anymore.

There's no excuse to drop a ball that hits you right in the hands. Yes the ball was thrown behind, but you're just making a bigger exageration than it was to further support your point. Smith didn't have to make an acrobatic or diving catch. He just turned his arms around and the ball hit him in his palms and he dropped it. Period.

#37 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,401 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

As long as the Huddle exists, us Clausen haters will ignore the few good plays he makes and masturbate vigorously to his mistakes while pointing out how smart we are.

fixed

#38 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

fixed

Good try.

It was almost funny this time. If you could have somehow worked in how I am a "Moore slurper" it would have been maybe a 6/10.

#39 Ccat

Ccat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:38 PM

So then i guess Smith is no longer considered one of the top receivers in the league anymore. A top 5 or 10 receiver, like many of us on here thought of him as before, would've made that catch. I guess now we see him as just an average receiver that can't make the catches that a top, or even above average, receiver should make anymore.

There's no excuse to drop a ball that hits you right in the hands. Yes the ball was thrown behind, but you're just making a bigger exageration than it was to further support your point. Smith didn't have to make an acrobatic or diving catch. He just turned his arms around and the ball hit him in his palms and he dropped it. Period.

It doesn't matter who you are, no one makes every catch.

#40 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,401 posts
  • Location704

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

Good try.

It was almost funny this time.

Aww. One of these days I'll get the credit from you I've been dying to receive.

#41 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

Aww. One of these days I'll get the credit from you I've been dying to receive.

I guess SS is a Clausen hater too huh? Or is he just a Moore slurper?

#42 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,277 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

Okay, you're right... Desean Jackson caught a ball in a similar situation earlier this year against Atlanta, and he turned out alright on that play.

Edited by Proudiddy, 12 December 2010 - 05:46 PM.

#43 KillerKat

KillerKat

Top Banana

• HUDDLER
  • 16,556 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

It doesn't matter who you are, no one makes every catch.

But Smith this season, just like today, has dropped more than his usual share of balls. He has not been the Smith we all know this season.

#44 Rented Mule

Rented Mule

Hung like a horse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

http://twitter.com/#...073381213184001

"From smitty, when asked about clausen apologizing to beason,he said, that's great but he should apologize to the ppl he's in the huddle with"

Yea, what with the great blocking he's getting from the O-line.

#45 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,023 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:44 PM

No we aren't exaggerating, lol its right here on my DVR.

He turned around, crouched down, and then ball hit his right hand and bounced away from him.

The ball was SHORT, AND BEHIND him.

Oh yea and this was AFTER he had to stop running in the direction he was running.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.