33 replies to this topic

#16 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

I will just repost my last post in one of your threads.

x2

Everyone realizes our problems are deeper than QB.

It's quite obvious. But giving Clausen a pass just because we have deep rooted problems elsewhere is utterly useless.

I'm sick and tired of this 'game manager' bullshit. It's just a veiled euphemism for your QB not being a play maker, someone you cannot rely on to win games.

I'm not advocating to cut the kid, but it's obvious he's not ready whatsoever. I don't think we can afford to pass on any top QB prospects high in the draft because Pickles may turn out to be an 'OK' game manager in 3 years.

QB IS A PROBLEM, as well as OL, DL, WR, etc etc etc

If you have a f*cking problem at QB, that's the most important problem you have.

#17 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:27 PM

Most rookie QBs would love to get a 200 yard rushing performance, hell any of the rushing performances we've had the last 4-5 weeks.

No argument there, but the play calling is still terrible. They only run like 5 pass plays and most of them are more lateral than up field. You can't run all these short plays against a cover 2 and expect results. Not to mention as I said before, we aren't in the NFC West.

#18 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

clausen was sacked 5 times, hard to complete a passes when you are lying on your back. clausen has no faith in his line to protect him, which is why he just runs around the field. He has David Carr syndrome now.

#19 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:32 PM

clausen was sacked 5 times, hard to complete a passes when you are lying on your back. clausen has no faith in his line to protect him, which is why he just runs around the field. He has David Carr syndrome now.

...and when he does have time he checks it down or throws it out of bounds. Blame our OL, go ahead, they deserve some blame, but for the love of GOD PLEASE stop using that as excuse to give Pickles a pass.

#20 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,014 posts

Everyone realizes our problems are deeper than QB.It's quite obvious. But giving Clausen a pass just because we have deep rooted problems elsewhere is utterly useless.

I'm sick and tired of this 'game manager' bullshit. It's just a veiled euphemism for your QB not being a play maker, someone you cannot rely on to win games.

I'm not advocating to cut the kid, but it's obvious he's not ready whatsoever. I don't think we can afford to pass on any top QB prospects high in the draft because Pickles may turn out to be an 'OK' game manager in 3 years.

QB IS A PROBLEM, as well as OL, DL, WR, etc etc etc

If you have a f*cking problem at QB, that's the most important problem you have.

lol..No they dont.

#21 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

I ended the discussion after Week 3.

#22 Seamonk

Seamonk

kekekekekeke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,054 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:33 PM

At this point.. wouldn't he at least try to make a play? No Risk. No Reward. Better than throwing a pick on a dumpoff or a short route. Seriously, how hard is it to drop back and chuck it up in the air blindly and have your receiver go get it. Who cares if it gets intercepted, he's throwing interceptions while playing it safe anyway.

#23 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,006 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

The OLine is not playing well...that is a fact.

However, Clausen is just plain terrible....that is also a fact.

#24 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,445 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:36 PM

...and when he does have time he checks it down or throws it out of bounds. Blame our OL, go ahead, they deserve some blame, but for the love of GOD PLEASE stop using that as excuse to give Pickles a pass.

not giving him a pass, just saying because of the Oline, the damage has been done.

#25 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:39 PM

lol..No they dont.

Alright well I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

When you're 1-12, it's pretty obvious QB cannot be your only problem.

But suppose they don't know, doesn't change the fact that the masses belly-aching over Pickles is justified, as it is our most important problem.

#26 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:40 PM

not giving him a pass, just saying because of the Oline, the damage has been done.

Ahh ok.

#27 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:46 PM

The OLine is not playing well...that is a fact.

However, Clausen is just plain terrible....that is also a fact.

Interesting that it wasn't a fact last week when I said it.

#28 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:54 PM

Alright well I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

When you're 1-12, it's pretty obvious QB cannot be your only problem.

But suppose they don't know, doesn't change the fact that the masses belly-aching over Pickles is justified, as it is our most important problem.

True..the entire team is playing bad and it does start with the QB but its not the only problem. Most people see that but there are still some posters that want to blame everything on the QB.

:willy_nilly:

#29 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:45 PM

no he did this in college too, he has bad pocket awareness and holds on to the ball to long

#30 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 08:01 PM

He goes down when the wind blows... scramble and make a play dude... some old theme only the names have changed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.