Photo
- - - - -

Clausen not part of the team...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
94 replies to this topic

#91 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

SUPPORTER

Posted 14 December 2010 - 10:23 AM

edit: nevermind, tired of arguing over Moore. There are plenty of numbers that show the offense blew just as much under Moore in the early going as it did under Clausen. Yes, Clausen hasn't done anything recently despite a rushing game, which I never disagreed with, just stressing that Moore did NOT look good earlier.

Good luck with that one.

I've been saying that I support drafting Andrew Luck but don't buy into the hype and there are many variables for this season being so terrible, not just Clausen's performance (which hasn't helped at all).

Unfortunately, on message boards, where people take off their mental filters, that translates to, "I APOLOGIZE FOR CLAUSEN N HATE LUCK LOL"

Saying Moore didn't look good earlier, in their eyes, will be, "omg you think Clausen > Moore"

I can't wait until training camp. I'm terrified at the garbage that's going to be plastered all over the place when a coach is signed and the draft is over.

#92 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

We've only found the run game in garbage time for the most part. To say Clausen has a run game when we had 38 yds on 11 carries in the first half is stupid.

Hey, we scored a TD when we were down 17-0! Doesn't mean we've "found" the run game. When we score a TD before we commit a turnover and/or fall behind by more than 14, then we'll see.

How about the week before?

#93 Third Degree

Third Degree

Local business owner and cat enthusiast

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:34 AM

How about the week before?

How about the one before that? Or the 10 before that? Three good halves of running the ball in 13 games.

#94 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:56 AM

How about the one before that? Or the 10 before that? Three good halves of running the ball in 13 games.

Not true.

Jez, what are you Clausen's brother? You are taking this Clausen defense too far.

#95 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 14 December 2010 - 12:00 PM

This is why you look dumb. You can't see what everyone else sees. Clausen has had a good rushing attack in the NO game and in the last 5-6. Your argument earlier in the year was that when Clausen had a 90 yard rusher he had above a 90 QB rating (NO game). But now all of the sudden that isn't a good rushing game just because he's gotten a lot more good rushing performances and has played worse and worse.

Give it a rest Casey.