Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Like it or not, Clausen isnt the reason.

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Clausen is not the reason carolina is losing games, he may be one of them, but by far the sole reason. The defense has been shredded as of late. The last 3 games against Atlanta, Seattle, and Cleveland, all 3 teams had a running back score 3TD's. WTF.

1 person likes this

Posted

Clausen is not the reason carolina is losing games, he may be one of them, but by far the sole reason. The defense has been shredded as of late. The last 3 games against Atlanta, Seattle, and Cleveland, all 3 teams had a running back score 3TD's. WTF.

That is because our biggest need is a stud DT...

Posted

just tired of the clausen bashing, hes a rookie, its expected, but dam our defense is awful.

Posted

all facets are awful at this point...

It starts at the top and snowballs...

Posted

What motivation does a defense have to stop the other team when the offense can't score points? You know it has to be on their minds.

Posted

D is banged up at LB and the secondary. It is taking a toll. They have been on the field all season.

Clausen is the main reason we are losing. Same reason why the best rushing team in the NFL had a total of 69 yards and 0 points on Sunday....horrible QB will make everyone garbage.

Posted

it doesn't matter if he is the reason or not...the problem now is the kid is damaged goods.

it's going to take a few seasons of him watching from the sidelines to recover from this mess.

Posted

It's expected that Clausen will struggle, but I'd just like to see some damn potential -- just an iota of promise. I really haven't seen it.

Posted

maybe hayden should apologize to the offense.

seriously...DT is a need, but we are better off addressing that in FA. this draft class isn't all that good for that.

QB is a huge need and clausen has done nothing to show that he is the answer or at least one worth passing up luck or even newton for. sucks for him that he was thrown into such a bad situation. doesn't suck for the panthers that there are at least two better options available to us in the draft next year. passing up on that would be a mistake.

Posted

yeah i was hoping for the same thing, but oh well. we'll probably f up the first pick and sign a scrub FA and hire grimm..........i hope i'm wrong.

Posted

Our biggest need is DT granted. But without a stud QB it doesnt matter. See Detroit.

Posted

Our biggest need is DT granted. But without a stud QB it doesnt matter. See Detroit.

but...but...stafford was their savior!