Photo
- - - - -

Like it or not, Clausen isnt the reason.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
153 replies to this topic

#151 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

I wish somebody would ask mel kiper about this

hahah, I wonder who Mel would rate higher between Jimmy, Ryan Leaf, and Jemarcus Russell? No money involved...

#152 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:19 AM

I dont think anyone in their right mind is blaming him totally for this miserible year but it is obvious he does not have the confidense of his teammates.
To me he is a medicore qb just like Matt Moore and Jake coupled with an OL that is playing poorly. I feel badly for him but I do not think he is the QB of the future.

I think JR should take the blame this year.

#153 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:28 AM

hahah, I wonder who Mel would rate higher between Jimmy, Ryan Leaf, and Jemarcus Russell? No money involved...

Jamarcus would be first no doubt. He actually showed some potential his rookie year when he got to play, actually played well to be honest. That was after he had no camp and sat out a few games. Leaf and Clausen are a toss up. I think Leaf has more physical tools but is a little crazier. Numbers are pretty similar so who cares.

#154 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 14 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

I dont think anyone in their right mind is blaming him totally for this miserible year but it is obvious he does not have the confidense of his teammates.
To me he is a medicore qb just like Matt Moore and Jake coupled with an OL that is playing poorly. I feel badly for him but I do not think he is the QB of the future.

I think JR should take the blame this year.

Matt Moore and Jake are far better overall QBs than Clausen currently. Both of them suck.