Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 45: Bobcats@Lakers

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Crap I'm watching via gamecast on espn, was it bad?

he hurt his ribs bad and immediately left the game. Didnt look good.

Posted

Big win. Tough win. This team is getting an identity (I wish FT's were part of it though). Diaw came on fire late, and Brown did great.

Posted

Crap I'm watching via gamecast on espn, was it bad?

he took an elbow to the ribs and stayed down a while. went to the locker room and didnt see him come back. happend in the 4th

Posted

Felton had 22 points, 12 boards, and 9 assists. Hell of a game by him. Diow also came 1 board and 1 dime from a triple double too.

Posted

Diaw was so close to that triple double

wish he could have gotten it

Posted

Andrew Bynum took a flagrant foul on Wallace. He elbowed him right in the ribs without regard for what he was doing. He didn't even attempt to play the ball. Wallace was in serious pain and went back to the room for x-rays on his ribs. It wouldn't shock me if something was broken.

Posted

love2hateroy, HAWK, get in here and eat your crow boys!!! Thats 3 straight we've won in Staples and 5 out of the last 6. Bobcats OWN Bean & the Fakers.

Posted

yea, it wouldn't shock me either vagrant, I thought he should've been ejected for that foul. Nice win though, I hope Crash is ok.

Posted

Nice win....fug LA

Posted

Andrew Bynum took a flagrant foul on Wallace. He elbowed him right in the ribs without regard for what he was doing. He didn't even attempt to play the ball. Wallace was in serious pain and went back to the room for x-rays on his ribs. It wouldn't shock me if something was broken.

So lame.

Posted

first time kobe has fouled out at Staples in 7 years according to sideline reporter for FSN Los Angeles. Maybe he's implying the homecourt calls Kobe was/wasn't getting.

IMO

Posted

Pau Gasol is such a pussy. Dude plays no defense, flops all the time, and got bullied all night by Emeka. Fakers will not go the distance with such a soft big man in the middle.