95 replies to this topic

#91 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

Andrew Bynum is the man in the middle. He's emerging as one of the better centers in the L.

With the hit on Wallace last night, he might on his way to becoming the next Bill Laimbeer.

#92 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 10:58 AM

Andrew Bynum is the man in the middle. He's emerging as one of the better centers in the L.

Nice win Bobcats. Maybe we'll see you in the Finals. Ha.

so you're a lakers fan and a dook fan... let me guess you're also a yankees fan too. :dupe:

#93 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,297 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:22 AM

hell yeah, im soooo happy! great team game. shannon brown stepped up big, hope wallace is ok. wish felton wouldnt take every game winning oppertunity (4th quarter) diaw great game.. not his fault on that 1st overtime shot, got double teamed an prolly fouled... okafor good, really nobody played bad, even morrison scored! haha now lets see if we got anything left for portland.... we need to win at least 2 games on road trip, an we got 1! hell yeah!

Dude, were you snorting cocaine when you wrote this post?

SUGGESTION: After you write your post, walk out of the room, then come back in and read it BEFORE you post...usually helps if you click that spell checker...

And yes you were correct, great win for the Bobcats.

#94 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 16,721 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 12:29 PM

With the hit on Wallace last night, he might on his way to becoming the next Bill Laimbeer.

:smilielol5:

#95 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:22 PM

so you're a lakers fan and a dook fan... let me guess you're also a yankees fan too. :dupe:

I would be frustrated too if Carolina were #1 and the Bobcats were actually a functioning NBA franchise. I tried to be a Bobcats fan, but one stupid front office decision after another and the affiliation with the Tarheels just made it too hard. I really hope you all draft Hansbrough next year, I can't wait to see him play(or sit) in the NBA!!!

#96 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:55 PM

I'm a Dookie..and a Bobcats fan...love2hateroy...the Lakers....? Damn dude...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users