Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

Official 2011 Carolina Panthers Free Agency Thread

190 posts in this topic

What about Rivera's old players that might come here? Any info on that?

Check out the players an AFC blogger thinks Fox may try to either trade for or sign if the Panthers decide not to retain them in free agency.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/23536/could-fox-reunite-with-former-players

He may be up there, but I wouldn't cry if we wound up swapping Champ Bailey and Richard Marshall :lol:

I may be one of the few guys that cares about a free agent fullback, but I'd like to pry Vonta Leach away from the Texans.

Its all fun to talk about FA's, but IMHO I think there will be very limited free agency.

1. CBA will not get done until near the beginning of the season.

2. Owners and player will agree to more franchise tags for this year only to allow the season to start on time.

3. Teams will lock down most FA's

4. Without FA's Panthers can not make the big splash that we need to have a major improvement in the team and record.

so as Panther fans we need the CBA to get done ASAP so we have a normal free agency season.

The answer isn't always Free Agency though. Maybe we could trade down the 1st pick for Philly's first pick and get Kolb also?

Ew no thanks. Kolb would be at best Delhomme 2.0 (in his prime, meaning not terrible, but not very good either).

The answer isn't always Free Agency though. Maybe we could trade down the 1st pick for Philly's first pick and get Kolb also?

NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA $18.99

Discount Sports jerseys

high quality

Safe trade by Paypal

Maybe u can have a try

www.sammichmakingskills.org

I could go for a good sandwich now...

I think we need a list of "Players the Panthers will NOT sign so stop making posts about it."

Vick, VY and Kolb on the list plz.

1 person likes this

Eagles won't trade Kolb for less than a first