Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

Official 2011 Carolina Panthers Free Agency Thread

190 posts in this topic

im pretty sure i saw that Aubrayo Franklin got a big extension

im pretty sure i saw that Aubrayo Franklin got a big extension

right now I see he signed the franchise tender.. thats all.

The FA market for Oline and Dline looks a whole lot better then the draft class coming up. I'm really hoping that we look to FA more for the line help.

Although OG can be satisfied in the draft, I think it would be a good idea signing a proven commodity. Esp. from a team with great pass protection like the Saints or Patriots.

The WR options are really enticing and I would love to pick a quality receiver. But I think with more time to buy in the pocket with a revamped OL and maybe a great option at TE like a Marcedes Lewis would be enough for our stable of WRs to make an impact.

Maybe you should start a sticky like this in the draft forum for draft prospects too Saltman.

1 person likes this

Although OG can be satisfied in the draft, I think it would be a good idea signing a proven commodity. Esp. from a team with great pass protection like the Saints or Patriots.

The WR options are really enticing and I would love to pick a quality receiver. But I think with more time to buy in the pocket with a revamped OL and maybe a great option at TE like a Marcedes Lewis would be enough for our stable of WRs to make an impact.

Maybe you should start a sticky like this in the draft forum for draft prospects too Saltman.

I know more about the nfl landscape and can search it a lot easier on the internet. Im horrible at grading draft prospects tho. SLJ or rocknrolla would be better qualified for that.

I know more about the nfl landscape and can search it a lot easier on the internet. Im horrible at grading draft prospects tho. SLJ or rocknrolla would be better qualified for that.

If one of the two would be willing to start this thread I would be quite happy.

Please do it guys!

Well you can get the ball rolling and we'll take it from there :D.

we're young enough. we should bring in established free agents at immediate need positions and build around them through the draft. especially with the so-so draft class coming up

Well you can get the ball rolling and we'll take it from there :D.

done and since u couldnt make the thread go ahead and post what u want.

1 person likes this