Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alverez

Diablo 3....?

17 posts in this topic

Do you play online? If so, whats your account name?

I haven't played online in awhile.

but it's prolly Alverez on there too.

I'll check when I'm home.

my systems a 2001 with geforce3 ti 500 graphics and 512 ram

amD duron 1300 processer I think and well its basically outdated for just about anything new.

I played lots of online games back in the day and a lot in clans including a Diablo 2/Age of Empires II clan.

I started and ran a Wheel of Time clan (kinda obscure game but the best community and clan community I've ever expeirenced

also played Rainbow six: Rogue Spear, and Raven Shield online(no clan for either) and I played in a few NC based CounterStrike clans.

some Unreal Tournament and one of the later versions, 2003 I think.

I have unreal 3 for xbox360 but I've not gotten DSL at my new house yet.

BTW I started online gaming the real hardcore way- 1998 hp celeron 64 ram on board graphics yeah like 10- 12 fps on DIAL-UP woot! 200+ pings spiking like hell and loving every minute of it.

my systems a 2001 with geforce3 ti 500 graphics and 512 ram

amD duron 1300 processer I think and well its basically outdated for just about anything new.

I played lots of online games back in the day and a lot in clans including a Diablo 2/Age of Empires II clan.

I started and ran a Wheel of Time clan (kinda obscure game but the best community and clan community I've ever expeirenced

also played Rainbow six: Rogue Spear, and Raven Shield online(no clan for either) and I played in a few NC based CounterStrike clans.

some Unreal Tournament and one of the later versions, 2003 I think.

I have unreal 3 for xbox360 but I've not gotten DSL at my new house yet.

BTW I started online gaming the real hardcore way- 1998 hp celeron 64 ram on board graphics yeah like 10- 12 fps on DIAL-UP woot! 200+ pings spiking like hell and loving every minute of it.

heh that's about as outdated as you can get.

I remember playing halflife at 640x480 and getting horrible fps. When I bought my first video card I couldn't believe the difference. "Wow, this is why I've sucked at this game."

heh that's about as outdated as you can get.

I remember playing halflife at 640x480 and getting horrible fps. When I bought my first video card I couldn't believe the difference. "Wow, this is why I've sucked at this game."

Up until recently, I think i had him beat. Was playing WoW on a 1 Gig AMD Thunderbird Athlon with 768 MB of PC133 Ram, an FX5600 128 MB vid card, and a 13GB Fireball Quantum HD. Amazingly, I could still PvP occasionally... like, at 3 AM, when the server was almost completely empty ;)

I think we would be lucky to see it released in March of 09. Blizzard takes absolutely forever to release games. That being said, they usually release outstanding products.

I'll definitely pick it up when it comes out.

I think we would be lucky to see it released in March of 09. Blizzard takes absolutely forever to release games. That being said, they usually release outstanding products.

I'll definitely pick it up when it comes out.

March 2010 is more likely.