Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PSL Ower's Losing Their PSL's?

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm a PSL owner and did pay for my tickets... BUT it is my understanding all tickets were sold... if the Panthers sold someone's seats how can they turn around and make them pay for them?

Under the terms of your contract you lose the PSL with no compensation. I wonder how the market for PSLs is right now with the economy and all. The Panthers may not want a bunch of PSLs back in house right now so they may be a little less likely to enforce the agreement. Let us know how it turns out for you.

Posted · Report post

I did buy all of mine, but what i'm saying is if under their contract they are mine and i must buy them how can they sell them to someone else? if i were one of these people who had to pay the cost of the tickets now i would want the ununsed(?) tickets as well. these seast shouldn't be sold 2 times.... this is what i'm saying.... the Panthers should either punish you by taking your PSLs or you pay the fine or sale your tickets, not both......

Posted · Report post

I did buy all of mine, but what i'm saying is if under their contract they are mine and i must buy them how can they sell them to someone else? if i were one of these people who had to pay the cost of the tickets now i would want the ununsed(?) tickets as well. these seast shouldn't be sold 2 times.... this is what i'm saying.... the Panthers should either punish you by taking your PSLs or you pay the fine or sale your tickets, not both......

The original poster says they could keep their PSLs if they pay the fee/fine.

The seats aren't yours if you don't live up to your end of the bargain, though ... i.e., abide by the contract.

Posted · Report post

This is not the case for club seats. You should read your contract or contact the stadium if you arent sure what or the terms of your agreement.

Posted · Report post

I don't have a problem with the panthers doing this as it is in the contract. I can see someone like the original poster thinking it sucks because when they got their new stadium, the rules were changed on them and they had to buy PSLs. It's never been any other way for us so no panthers Psl owner has a right to gripe at all.

But the original poster really doesn't have much to worry about regarding playoffs - afterall, his team is the Cowboys.

Posted · Report post

OK, maybe I was wrong. i just spoke to someone who talked to the Panthers ticket office and they were told these psl tickets that weren't paid for were not resold..... if that's the case the PSL owners should have to pay for them to keep their PSLs, but the Panthers may be surprised if they try to sell these for what they are asking.....

Posted · Report post

This is not the case for club seats. You should read your contract or contact the stadium if you arent sure what or the terms of your agreement.

I pulled out my original club seat license and it is in there. Maybe there are different contracts based on when you bought your PSLs

Posted · Report post

I pulled out my original club seat license and it is in there. Maybe there are different contracts based on when you bought your PSLs

I must have gotten lucky. I just pulled my contract out. I have first option for my seats for any post season game. No obligation. I also saw they can onl raise my season tickets 4% per year after my contract expires. (I have life time renewal rights.) Hey! That's worth keeping. Anyway, I have always bought all my playoff tickets.

Posted · Report post

What dumbass would pay thousands to go see a bunch of regular season games then not buy the playoff tickets at face?

Isn't that one of the biggest reasons for having PSL's? That you can buy playoff tix in your same spot at face value?

Posted · Report post

I don't have a problem with the panthers doing this as it is in the contract. I can see someone like the original poster thinking it sucks because when they got their new stadium, the rules were changed on them and they had to buy PSLs. It's never been any other way for us so no panthers Psl owner has a right to gripe at all.

But the original poster really doesn't have much to worry about regarding playoffs - afterall, his team is the Cowboys.

Excellent point about the boys there GTG. :D