Photo
- - - - -

PSL Ower's Losing Their PSL's?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#16 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

This is not the case for club seats. You should read your contract or contact the stadium if you arent sure what or the terms of your agreement.

#17 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

I don't have a problem with the panthers doing this as it is in the contract. I can see someone like the original poster thinking it sucks because when they got their new stadium, the rules were changed on them and they had to buy PSLs. It's never been any other way for us so no panthers Psl owner has a right to gripe at all.

But the original poster really doesn't have much to worry about regarding playoffs - afterall, his team is the Cowboys.

#18 freebird4181

freebird4181

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

OK, maybe I was wrong. i just spoke to someone who talked to the Panthers ticket office and they were told these psl tickets that weren't paid for were not resold..... if that's the case the PSL owners should have to pay for them to keep their PSLs, but the Panthers may be surprised if they try to sell these for what they are asking.....

#19 Moonshine

Moonshine

Formerly bigcat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

This is not the case for club seats. You should read your contract or contact the stadium if you arent sure what or the terms of your agreement.

I pulled out my original club seat license and it is in there. Maybe there are different contracts based on when you bought your PSLs

#20 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

I pulled out my original club seat license and it is in there. Maybe there are different contracts based on when you bought your PSLs

I must have gotten lucky. I just pulled my contract out. I have first option for my seats for any post season game. No obligation. I also saw they can onl raise my season tickets 4% per year after my contract expires. (I have life time renewal rights.) Hey! That's worth keeping. Anyway, I have always bought all my playoff tickets.

#21 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 09:47 PM

What dumbass would pay thousands to go see a bunch of regular season games then not buy the playoff tickets at face?

Isn't that one of the biggest reasons for having PSL's? That you can buy playoff tix in your same spot at face value?

#22 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,811 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:36 AM

I don't have a problem with the panthers doing this as it is in the contract. I can see someone like the original poster thinking it sucks because when they got their new stadium, the rules were changed on them and they had to buy PSLs. It's never been any other way for us so no panthers Psl owner has a right to gripe at all.

But the original poster really doesn't have much to worry about regarding playoffs - afterall, his team is the Cowboys.

Excellent point about the boys there GTG. :D

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com