Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cameron Newton timeline...

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

just like your ignorance so i guess i shouldn't laugh...

Thats a awfully big word for you probably gave you a headache using the spell checker to get it right.

Posted · Report post

Normally there not, except when there in every post.

They're not there..

Posted · Report post

lol u havent watched newton play have u? his arm is stronger than lucks. might be on par with lockers...How is he a vince young because he's black and and mobile? these are two human beings with diffrent attributes and diffrent personalities... i'd say newton is closer to big ben than vince based on size and speed. His throwing ability is also ahead of where vince young's was coming out of college. To be fare to vince the knock on him hasnt really been can he win because he's been doing that... its been about being a diva and staying out of trouble.

lets see 'diffrent" "fare" spelled wrong multiple times.

Posted · Report post

They're not there..

Using the possessive form is correct, however when dealing with a message board twit who spells different "diffrent" and fair "fare" its not exactly something he is going to understand anyway.

Posted · Report post

instead of trying to insult the guy with trying to correct his grammar why dont u just argue the points he is trying to make.

Posted · Report post

Instead of trying to insult the guy by trying to correct his grammar, why don't you just argue the points he is trying to make?

You mean like that? ;)

But in all honesty, I don't really care if someone misspells a word on here as long as what they're saying isn't stupid.

Posted · Report post

lets see 'diffrent" "fare" spelled wrong multiple times.

lol ur doctor seuss now captain spell checker. have fun with that still doesn't discount your ignorance...

Posted · Report post

instead of trying to insult the guy with trying to correct his grammar why dont u just argue the points he is trying to make.

Because he doesnt have a point. he can't argue with valid points so he does this to make himself feel like he's right.

Posted · Report post

You mean like that? ;)

But in all honesty, I don't really care if someone misspells a word on here as long as what they're saying isn't stupid.

There in being the issue everything micnificent says is stupid.

The guy is a uses nonfactual information and everything he says is based on what he thinks. I don't mind that you"re a newton supporter

Just don't be a dumbass and try to compare collegiate stats rather than NFL skill sets, and don't try to tell me newton makes NFL throws like luck dose because he dosnt.

Posted · Report post

lol ur doctor seuss now captain spell checker. have fun with that still doesn't discount your ignorance...

Lol I guess the conjuncture you"re is above your head to no surprise of mine, yet you attempt to call me ignorant. How about you post some facts instead of your baseless opinions?

Posted · Report post

I think Newton will be a ton better than Young will ever be. Better speed and pass accuracy. The guy has great measurables and have ton of upside. I think he will become the best heisman quarterback in the pros recently

Posted · Report post

Lol I guess the conjuncture you"re is above your head to no surprise of mine, yet you attempt to call me ignorant. How about you post some facts instead of your baseless opinions?

no one cares what you think you are dismissed sir....