General Buy and Sell Thread
Posted 14 December 2010 - 01:26 PM
Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:43 PM
553 row 17 (aisle)
553 row 17 ( 6 seats from the other 2)
554 row 14
will sell in pairs or all 6
Looking for $1000 ea and i will pay transfer fee
if buy all 6 i can do for $5500
can finance with signed purchase agreement
Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:21 PM
3 lower level PSLs at giveaway price. will sell all 3 for $1200 each with buyer paying transfer fee. sec 205 row9.
I have made over 100 games and my drive is 500 miles roundtrip. I am getting too old to continue and plan to enjoy the panther games from the comfort of my living room, If I get no takers I plan to turn them back in to Jerry when the ticket invoice come due. certainly there must be three guys or girls in the huddle who would like to join in on this deal. I am not coming down on my price as any less and it will be speculators getting tickets to scalp.
please contact by e-mail as I don't check my PMs that often.
Posted 25 January 2011 - 03:17 PM
Edited by Panthers_Lover, 23 February 2011 - 01:07 PM.
Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:07 PM
If you are interested in purchasing these season tickets (4 seats at face value of $970 each, plus a commitment to purchase any playoff tickets for face value). These are low aisle seats in Section 135 (Row 16). Good people all around us who consistently attend, so minimum of opposing fans around.
We would entertain offers for the PSLs, but we are not desperate to sell them, so we won't take a bath on them.
Contact me via PM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:23 AM
Face value on the tickets is 540/ticket, 1080 total. Will offer first rights to playoff tickets as well.
toddmercer at gmail dot com
Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:33 PM
Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:44 AM
Section 543 Row 22-two seats from aisle closest to midfield
There is also a 10% down payment for the 2011-2012 season tickets with the other 90% due when/if the lockout is resolved.
Asking $900 each/$1800 total and I will pay the $300 transfer fee.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users