Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Buy and Sell Thread

74 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

pretty sure it was still right here!!! sorry.

Posted · Report post

I've got 2 (section 514, row 13) to all 8 home games if you are interested. Details below.

Fantastic opportunity to get two Carolina Panthers season tickets BELOW FACE VALUE without having to buy a PSL! I am an original PSL owner who now lives in California. I'm selling my season tickets (Section 514, Row 13, Seats 1 & 2), but not the PSL. Great chance to get my season tickets without having to make the PSL investment (and you could continue to buy them from me for years to come since I'm very unlikely to return to NC). If you are interested in buying the PSLs at a future point, we can discuss that, but right now just selling 2011 season tickets (8 home games X 2 tickets = 16 tickets total). Firm price of $1000 for all 16 tickets - that is below face value!

The seats are between the 40 and 45 yard lines and on the aisle. You get a little more legroom and easier access to restrooms/food/drinks. Really awesome seats - check out the stadium seating chart. http://www.panthers.com/stadium/stadium-diagram.html

I will ship you the tickets for free and can also email the tickets for the first game against the Packers to you from my PSL account so you can be 100% confident that you will get the tickets in time. I'm willing to email you proof of my PSL account so you know I'm legit and we can exchange money/tickets in segments to minimize risk and build trust.

Thanks,

Mark

Posted · Report post

Section 515 (45 yard-line), row 32 and seats 23 & 24 (aisle seat). $750/seat OBO. Panthers sell them for $2000/seat.

Section 514 (45 yard-line), row 5 and seats 13, 14, 15, 23 & 24 (aisle seat). $2500/seat OBO. Panthers sell the few they have remaining for $3000/seat.

Posted · Report post

So I was really excited about going to the Panther's home opener with my dad (his first) because we have great seats (albeit on the visitors side) but we can no longer go because of a damn baptism and I am the godfather (awesome I know).

We would rather not eat the cost of this so I have 2 lower level premium tickets, row 8 seat 4 and 5.

They cost us $550 but we really don't expect to get back the full price that we paid. So we are looking for $250 each. I live in Charlotte and can get them here by next monday give or take a day or 2. Hopefully someone will want these.

Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

Looking for 4 tickets to the giant game, anyone interested in selling tickets to this game please let me know.

Posted · Report post

I am looking to sell my entire season.  My wife and I just had a baby and we can not make the games.

I am in section 502, row 14 seat 3 and 4.

Send me an email at bradpejsa (at) gmail.com.

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Looking for 4 tickets to the Seattle game this weekend.  Anyone interested in selling 4 tickets?

On another note, how many posts do you need to be able to start a thread?

Thanks in advance!

Adrian

Posted · Report post

One of my friends backed out on me for the game for tommorow. So I have 1 ticket section 534 row 15 for $50 willing to meet at the stadium and we can go in together. Must be a panther fan though. Won't sell to a seahawk fan. Call or text 8435578958

Posted · Report post

Hey Guys,

Posted · Report post

2 PSLs in Sec 515 Row 27  - Seats 7 & 8

$1100 per PSL + transfer fee = $2600 Total for both PSLs

Buyer will purchase 2014 season tickets from Panthers who offer several payment plans

704-253-3548

Posted · Report post

Two side by side tickets for sell for the Panthers vs Bucs game 12/1/13 1pm. Section 538 row 7 seats 11 and 12. Asking face value of $54 each.

Posted · Report post

Looking for two tickets for the Rams game.

Taking my 5 year old, no idea if she'll make it through the game, so don't particularly want to spend a huge amount :)