• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#16 Andrea C.

Andrea C.

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:04 PM

Hi there! I'm hoping someone can help me out. I am completely clueless when it comes to buying tickets for the Panthers and I have a couple questions as these will be a birthday gift for my boyfriend. I'm hoping someone can answer for me. He is a die hard Panthers fan and I think he would love to go to a game.

I am hoping to not spend much more than $150 a ticket if that helps in your answers.

Where is good seating at?
Where is the best place to purchase the tix or are the prices the same regardless?
Any suggestions you can add in to help me would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance for your help!
Andrea C.

#17 LookingToSale

LookingToSale

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

Alright... Here is the deal...

I got banned before because I guess I didn't introduce myself properly and I replied to others' posts since I couldn't start my own thread...

I am not a Carolina Panthers fan, but I have a Carolina Panthers pool table light that I took as a trade and my wife wanted me to re-paint it in another team's colors. I thought that before I tried to re-paint it I would offer it to some of the fans that it should belong to. I assure you that this is not a scam and if you are interested it can be seen anywhere between Asheville, NC and Whittier, NC. I have posted it on Asheville's Craiglist and it can be found here--->

http://asheville.cra...2348446130.html

I hope that this is more appropriate and will not get me banned again. If there is any other place I should post this, please let me know admin...

#18 Kenjifujima

Kenjifujima

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hey there,this is Kenjifujima,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

#19 truninersfan

truninersfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hi All

Wondering if any one had one these panthers tents or know of some where where i can buy i cant find one anywhere and i dont want to buy it off the net

Posted Image

#20 cshelton

cshelton

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 03:15 PM

Looking for 4 or 6 tickets club or lower level for the redskins and green bay games. Let me know what you have.

#21 polkcounty

polkcounty

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Looking for Four tickets to most games.

#22 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,109 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:13 AM

Looking for Four tickets to most games.

I may have four for most, if not all, games. PM me.

#23 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:11 PM

free single seat for any huddle member that wants to come out to Seattle and join me for a game!!!!

book in advance!

#24 Chimera

Chimera

Membrane

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,226 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 11:46 PM

free single seat for any huddle member that wants to come out to Seattle and join me for a game!!!!

book in advance!

where was this offer last season when i lived there?

#25 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

pretty sure it was still right here!!! sorry.

#26 Mookie

Mookie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBerkeley, CA

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:06 PM

I've got 2 (section 514, row 13) to all 8 home games if you are interested. Details below.

Fantastic opportunity to get two Carolina Panthers season tickets BELOW FACE VALUE without having to buy a PSL! I am an original PSL owner who now lives in California. I'm selling my season tickets (Section 514, Row 13, Seats 1 & 2), but not the PSL. Great chance to get my season tickets without having to make the PSL investment (and you could continue to buy them from me for years to come since I'm very unlikely to return to NC). If you are interested in buying the PSLs at a future point, we can discuss that, but right now just selling 2011 season tickets (8 home games X 2 tickets = 16 tickets total). Firm price of $1000 for all 16 tickets - that is below face value!

The seats are between the 40 and 45 yard lines and on the aisle. You get a little more legroom and easier access to restrooms/food/drinks. Really awesome seats - check out the stadium seating chart. http://www.panthers....um-diagram.html

I will ship you the tickets for free and can also email the tickets for the first game against the Packers to you from my PSL account so you can be 100% confident that you will get the tickets in time. I'm willing to email you proof of my PSL account so you know I'm legit and we can exchange money/tickets in segments to minimize risk and build trust.

Thanks,
Mark

#27 grapeape

grapeape

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Section 515 (45 yard-line), row 32 and seats 23 & 24 (aisle seat). $750/seat OBO. Panthers sell them for $2000/seat.
Section 514 (45 yard-line), row 5 and seats 13, 14, 15, 23 & 24 (aisle seat). $2500/seat OBO. Panthers sell the few they have remaining for $3000/seat.

#28 Northcarolinapantherfan

Northcarolinapantherfan

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

So I was really excited about going to the Panther's home opener with my dad (his first) because we have great seats (albeit on the visitors side) but we can no longer go because of a damn baptism and I am the godfather (awesome I know).

We would rather not eat the cost of this so I have 2 lower level premium tickets, row 8 seat 4 and 5.

They cost us $550 but we really don't expect to get back the full price that we paid. So we are looking for $250 each. I live in Charlotte and can get them here by next monday give or take a day or 2. Hopefully someone will want these.

Go Panthers!

#29 pfish68

pfish68

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

Looking for 4 tickets to the giant game, anyone interested in selling tickets to this game please let me know.

#30 Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

I am looking to sell my entire season.  My wife and I just had a baby and we can not make the games.

I am in section 502, row 14 seat 3 and 4.

Send me an email at bradpejsa (at) gmail.com.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com