Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pantherman

Adam Schefter is a Douchbag

47 posts in this topic

Jay Glazer.

Yea he is probably the most reliable. He doesn't usually break something unless it's true.

i recall him on the top of basically every single draft projection that i looked at last year. to tell you the truth, I don't remember not seeing him as the #1 pick overall.

You may want to get your vision checked then. If ANYONE had him over Bradford they are mentally challenged. Locker could never hold Bradford's jock, even in college their levels of talent weren't even close.

just because his opinions don't match your fantasy that makes him a douchbag?

I don't really like Schefter but c'mon MAN....

1 person likes this

You may want to get your vision checked then. If ANYONE had him over Bradford they are mentally challenged. Locker could never hold Bradford's jock, even in college their levels of talent weren't even close.

There were a lot of analysts that said if he came out that Locker would be the #1 pick, but that was before the evaluations and teams started really breaking down players. Locker wouldn't have survived that to be the #1 pick.

Also,until he was medically evaluated and teams actually saw him throw, there were a lot of questions about Bradford. By no means was he the consensus #1 until he answered the questions about his shoulder.

Hey, that's the guy who stole the Moss trade story from Glazer and ran it as his own

This is from his Twitter .

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

RT @jonplee: Do you see a luck/harbaugh package/deal to carolina? ... Not sure Luck comes out, and don't see Harbaugh in Carolina, no.

It seems Adam didn't give us a chance to get Bill Cowher neither in a twitt earlier this week. It seems anything Adam think of Carolina will not get. It seems he thinks carolina will get another crappy coach for our troubles in the offseason the way it looks in his eyes. It seems he shoots down every good coach that is out there that will not come to carolina to be HC. :rolleyes:

This is a douchebagVVVVVVVVv

guy-fieri-bar.jpg

I wouldn't come here if I was Harbaugh either. Michigan is the much better position right now. Luck, however, should come out and I would if I were him. Your goal is the NFL. May as well start your dream. You won't win a national championship at Stanford and NFL players pull better tail than college kids.

This is a douchebagVVVVVVVVv

guy-fieri-bar.jpg

What's wrong with Diners, Drive Ins and Dives?

What's wrong with Diners, Drive Ins and Dives?

I enjoy that show actually. But not in any other setting.

Just look at the guy.

It's not his fault he's probably a wonderful person in the real life but food network takes whatever is real about you and amplifys it to 11 to the point that you are unbearable to watch.

Adam isn't worth the toilet paper I'm about to wipe my ass with.

This is from his Twitter .

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

RT @jonplee: Do you see a luck/harbaugh package/deal to carolina? ... Not sure Luck comes out, and don't see Harbaugh in Carolina, no.

It seems Adam didn't give us a chance to get Bill Cowher neither in a twitt earlier this week. It seems anything Adam think of Carolina will not get. It seems he thinks carolina will get another crappy coach for our troubles in the offseason the way it looks in his eyes. It seems he shoots down every good coach that is out there that will not come to carolina to be HC. :rolleyes:

This the same Adam Schefter that had confirmation that Farve texted his teammates 3 months ago saying he was going to retire?

Colin Cowherd says it's his " gut feeling " Harbaugh and Luck end up here, however he falls into the douchbag category and doesn't know what will ultimatley happen just like any of us.