Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unicar15

Art Chansky Fired, Condemns Davis In Letter

28 posts in this topic

I think he's a closet Carolina fan to be honest. He doesn't balk at the opportunity to start a Carolina related threat. :smash:

Always a negative Carolina thread. Where's that Christmas spirit Unicar?

"Hate is a disguised form of love.

You can only hate someone that you have the capacity to love because if you are really indifferent,

you cannot even get up enough energy to hate him"

attachment.php?attachmentid=34087&stc=1&d=1292523262

Sounds like someone has a grudge for being let go? :sad:

He got fired FOR THE LETTER...not before the letter. Wow...

And sure enough, another thread about UNC from unicar15.:rolleyes:

Never fails.

This is a big story no matter what UNC fans think. Its just another piece of evidence that directly implicates/condemns Butch Davis. It also shows how ignorant UNC fans are in protecting Davis. There are those UNC fans out there (like I've been saying ALL ALONG) that cannot stand what Butch Davis has done to the program. You guys doubt me on here but Chansky put it in writing to the Chancellor of the school. Stop doubting me with this stuff I know what I'm talking about. There are just as many, if not more, prominent alumni that want Davis gone as there are those that want him to stay.

I think he's a closet Carolina fan to be honest. He doesn't balk at the opportunity to start a Carolina related threat. :smash:

Make jokes...its your football program that is going to end up in the toilet. IMO all Chansky did was express his concern over the football program and a way to go about finding a new coach. He, like many others, knows that as long as Davis is around the stigma as "cheaters" will follow the football team.

I find this hilarious. During a project last year, we had to find a speaker for an event our class was organizing, and this guy in my group suggested Art Chansky. I had no idea who this clown was, but everyone was talking about some book he wrote about Carolina basketball and he was a "it" person around UNC, so he'd be great to have as an MC.

I just kind of felt like, what makes that guy special? Who gives a f, I don't know who he is... And that exact reason they were blowing him up is why he got fired. Another example of a overhyped, over-encouraged homer gaining a little recognition and then acting on it. He's a nobody that got treated like a somebody and then got too big for his pants and offers his suggestions to the CHANCELLOR of what he should do. I can't stand people like this.

Thorp's email back to him should've been like, "BITCH!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?! DO YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE? NO, WHO YOU REALLY ARE... YOU WRITE BOOKS. YOU WISH YOU WERE ATHLETIC. YOU ARE A GROUPIE. OH, AND YOU'RE FIRED. K THX BYE."

And they fired him right before our winter break, lolz... Must've not felt like dealing with that after the break.

I can't believe this. Art Chansky has been around forever. He used to even be the Sports Editor for the Durham Morning Herald when I was a kid.

You're a sad, angry man.

So this is all you have left? No attempt to protect Davis or your Tar Heels. I guess it really has sunk in that the worst is coming...

Try to enjoy basketball Carolina fans because football is going to be bad next year. Or good...if you don't like Davis.

So this is all you have left? No attempt to protect Davis or your Tar Heels. I guess it really has sunk in that the worst is coming...

Try to enjoy basketball Carolina fans because football is going to be bad next year. Or good...if you don't like Davis.

What's to protect? Somebody sent an e-mail with an opinion, something that happens a million times a day. Butch Davis is going to be at Carolina for years to come, so you should just face reality.

Carolina football will be just fine, because we have Butch Davis. Really don't you have anybody else to hate? You know like satan, the grinch or a Pirate for God's sake. Have you ever said anything positive about UNC...hell no it's all hate. Most people post something positive about a rival or another team, not you. It's all hatred towards one team, Carolina.

Your threads and posts always contain; "See, this is the proof", "Butch knew about this" or "Bruce Carter isn't that good". I feel sorry for you and I hope santa brings you a "I support Butch" t-shirt for Christmas or at least an open mind.

What's to protect? Somebody sent an e-mail with an opinion, something that happens a million times a day. Butch Davis is going to be at Carolina for years to come, so you should just face reality.

Carolina football will be just fine, because we have Butch Davis. Really don't you have anybody else to hate? You know like satan, the grinch or a Pirate for God's sake. Have you ever said anything positive about UNC...hell no it's all hate. Most people post something positive about a rival or another team, not you. It's all hatred towards one team, Carolina.

Your threads and posts always contain; "See, this is the proof", "Butch knew about this" or "Bruce Carter isn't that good". I feel sorry for you and I hope santa brings you a "I support Butch" t-shirt for Christmas or at least an open mind.

I say good things about their basketball program all the time. There is nothing good to say about the football program. Its made up of a bunch of liars, cheaters, and thugs that most of the boosters want out of there. The only way that Butch Davis is in Chapel Hill next year is if the investigation still hasn't been finished. Once the investigation is over and sanctions are put into place, Davis will be gone. If Pete Carroll can't survive at USC then what in the name of St. Nicholas makes you think that Butch Davis is going to survive something way worse at North Carolina? Its a second tier sport in Chapel Hill and always will be. The boosters aren't going to risk the entire athletic department because of one rogue coach.

Believe it or not the bloggers at IC and CarolinaBlue don't run Chapel Hill. Most of the money behind that program probably has no clue what Scout.com is. So take what those writers have to say with a grain of salt. Unless its about recruiting...they are sugar coating it for subscribers.

He's a UNC Alum. Most on here have nothing in common with him. The UNC Alumni I know wish Butchie would resign. He is giving a horrible reputation to the university. Is it really all that surprising that the Walmart UNC fans aren't concerned about that.

lol usually when a program is this dirty they've actually accomplished something, jeez only in North Carolina.

1 person likes this