Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CBS Sportsline, Luck, Cowher Shotty, Harbaugh

23 posts in this topic

Posted

thanks for the find, but you shouldn't be posting full articles...esp. without a link. you can get this place in a lot of trouble.

Posted

ya we have warned u before raleigh. fix it please thanx.

Posted

mods used to be pretty quick with the ban hammer for this kind of thing.

Posted

I fixed it

Posted

Whats the big deal with that?

Posted

its plagiarizing and this site can be sued for it.

Posted

Whats the big deal with that?
with what? posting an entire article and then not even providing a link? lots of copyright infringement going on and grounds for a lawsuit that would shut the huddle down.

Posted

And people get mad? there was a section there that said who had written it and all of that stuff. I dont do much on these forums so I did not know. Does this forum have a chat room?

Posted

who is mad? its the rules bro get over it. no there isnt a chat room...there was for the games but Zod is a cheap mofo :D

Posted

And people get mad? there was a section there that said who had written it and all of that stuff. I dont do much on these forums so I did not know. Does this forum have a chat room?

that doesn't count. we aren't allowed to post full articles and we aren't allowed to refer to them without a link to the article. it isn't huddle policy....it's the law.

Posted

Who is Zod, how much does it cost? Im already over it. I was just wondering, never knew that was a rule, but I guess when I heard you could get in trouble for not citing your own work in previous works; you could get in trouble, I should have known.