Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Smith has put his house on the market...

123 posts in this topic

Posted

Sent my wife the link to said property. She showed it to a co-worker who used to work for the company that moved Smith in. He said that's definitely his house FWIW.

Posted

Wonder if this is the house. I have heard numerous stories about Steve living close to Providence Road and it fits the profile described by PFT.

http://www.allentate.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?pageid=54&pagealias=ATWLuxListingDetail&ListingID=1805598&Step=1&ListingPosition=21&Region=CMLS&From=Full

Sad if true. He is the best player we ever had.

That is his house. It's in Weddington actually, but Weddington does not have its own area code, so it uses Waxhaw.

Posted

Can't trade a player that isn't under contract.

;)

Posted

It has been for sale for 190 days.

Posted

Sent my wife the link to said property. She showed it to a co-worker who used to work for the company that moved Smith in. He said that's definitely his house FWIW.

So it's the house that's been on the market since June?

Posted

I was planning on swinging by practice today, so I'll ask Smitty if this is true (LOL)

Posted

ya ask him if he wants to get traded and why. If u get an answer from him ill rep u

Posted

I'm no particular fan of PFT, but by proving it they would reveal Smith's address so I can understand why they are not posting the proof they have.

Anyone can find his address.. Hell, I just found his phone number without even trying, really...

Posted

Not sure if Im more informed by this thread or scared by it.

Posted

Anyone can find his address.. Hell, I just found his phone number without even trying, really...

*** I knew I shouldnt have been your facebook friend

Posted

If we had drafted a WR worth a crap since 2001 then this would not hurt so much. We'd be talking about our slot WR, not our #1 WR. We relied on pre-Hurney era players for too long, and now we are feeling the WR/QB/DT sting in Charlotte. But the Hurney camp will tell you how good he is, how we have RBs, OTs, and LBs to prove it. Reason? It is easier to see their liklihood of success in the NFL. The frustration Hurney's lack of vision (talent and future) caused is the reason Fox sucks, Smithy wants out, etc.

Posted

ya ask him if he wants to get traded and why. If u get an answer from him ill rep u

LOL, you can't even get him to so much as look at you when he's leaving practice - so I doubt I'll get a question in...