Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Steve Smith has put his house on the market...

123 posts in this topic

steve smith to san diego for vincent jackson.

You know, people do sell houses to move locally.

don't say these things zod

steve smith to san diego for vincent jackson.

Can't trade a player that isn't under contract.

Oh well. If he's gone he's gone. Why force a player to stay? Might mean nothing anyway. Just have to wait and see.

but in all seriousness..................fug me

My investigative skills have led me to find the house in question and it is indeed for sale. I won't tell you exactly how I did it, but if you know 89's actual first name and use the most comprehensive search engine for public information on people out there to find his address and then if you use the google to find Union County home listings for very expensive homes, you will find that which you seek.

Sent my wife the link to said property. She showed it to a co-worker who used to work for the company that moved Smith in. He said that's definitely his house FWIW.

Wonder if this is the house. I have heard numerous stories about Steve living close to Providence Road and it fits the profile described by PFT.

http://www.allentate.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?pageid=54&pagealias=ATWLuxListingDetail&ListingID=1805598&Step=1&ListingPosition=21&Region=CMLS&From=Full

Sad if true. He is the best player we ever had.

That is his house. It's in Weddington actually, but Weddington does not have its own area code, so it uses Waxhaw.

Can't trade a player that isn't under contract.

;)