Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fox news makes people stupid (scientific study)

89 posts in this topic

Posted

I was a taxpayer for 35 years. I will go back to being a full republican after I graduate. I am tired of pulling the gravy train, I am gonna ride a while. Besides , the UE benefit is way more than I can make part time at the Walmart. When you grow up and go you have to go work someday, you will understand. I know it seems complicated to you right now.

This is some of the best stuff i have read in the tinderbox

Posted

Bitch aint it. It's only temporary hypocrisy.

dude said he paid taxes for 35 years, cut him some slack

Posted

the current mess is from the 20 years before bush/cheney. I know its hard for people to believe but the market would have dove a lot earlier than 2000 if it wasnt for the computer, microchip, cell phone boom of the 90's and then everyone would blame Clinton. Theres no way for a country to survive when we spend as much as we do and then ship all of our industry overseas, its just a lot easier for the parties to play the blame game. I think its just one thing on top of another and its just snowballed into what we have now, a failing gov't that looks like its just hoarding money away waiting for the inevitable.

ok if you really want to get down to it, this mess started exactly 97 years ago with the banksters hijacking of this country.

Posted

it all started in 1948

Posted

ok if you really want to get down to it, this mess started exactly 97 years ago with the banksters hijacking of this country.

Ahem...pardon me guys....i gotta get this outta the way....

BOOM BITCHES!!

Posted

72 percent believed the economy is getting worse;

its gotten better?? :smilielol5:

Posted

theres so much fraud, illegal trading, underhanded deals, insurance scams, and lawsuits in America I dont know where to start. It doesnt help that millions upon millions of immigrants are sending 3/4's of their paychecks back to Nicaragua or Mexico where its worth 15 times more. Like I said, its just snowballing at this point, too many things to address

Posted

jim just neg repped me.

what a bitch move.

good thing he has such little rep.

i'm about to take him down a notch or 8

Now you are taking a MB too seriously. Also me and yourself! :D

I mean what did you expect? You go and talkin all that shlt about my moma

Posted

huh?

1 person likes this

Posted

They actually perform studies at the University of Maryland? I hope they didn't count this as one...

Posted

to be fair, this isn't a scientific study. and it doesn't mean Fox makes people stupid.

but it does, in combination with the dozens of other polls and 'studies' with the same results, start to show a pattern. people who watch Fox are misinformed on a number of issues.

1 person likes this

Posted

As goes for the rest of the mainstream media as well. FOX = MSNBC = CNN, etc.