Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if steve smith wants to leave THEN LEAVE

73 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah lets just get rid of anybody who shows any emotion or acts like they give a damn that they are losing. Everybody on that team is an adult and they need to take responsibility for what they are doing. Jimmy is sucking and needs to know it. Dont baby an adult. If he needs a bottle on the field then hes the one that should go. Sure smith has done some stupid things but not nearly as bad as Vick and theres lots of retards on here that want him here. He tortured dogs and drowned them and all that other crap. cmon now dude. so smitty punched somebody. big deal. its a physical emotional game. We need more people like him. Not just a bunch of robots who go through the motions.

Posted

I don't really disagree, but I can't fault the guy for wanting to win now - his window is closing. It's fairly clear that Carolina is at least year or two away from being back to truly competitive (although I do believe there is a LOT of talent on this team) and I'm sure that Steve wants a ring. I would miss seeing him in a Panthers uni, but it's not like he'd be LeBron-ing the Panthers.

Yea New England gets rid of guys with this talent every season, I mean its not like anybody is going to know who he was in 15-20 years... The honorable thing to do is retire a Panther but go for it Smitty, whatever.

Posted

How has he acted with class this year considering what he's said? Are we going by his standards? It still isn't good.

How often do you hear Beason bitching about Godfrey?

Posted

lol why u mad tho?

Posted

wth is up with your sig?

Posted

This year the only thing I remember about Smith are his drive ending drops. Several of which have hit him directly in the face.

Posted

This year the only thing I remember about Smith are his drive ending drops. Several of which have hit him directly in the face.

and holding penalties on 15 yard gains,and calling time outs and cussing out the qb, oh and getting a rare 7 yard gain and going ape poo like he did something

Posted

and holding penalties on 15 yard gains,and calling time outs and cussing out the qb, oh and getting a rare 7 yard gain and going ape poo like he did something

To be fair a 7 yard gain with his current QB is quite the accomplishment.

Posted

I'm not one for making a player play with a team against his will, but I hope this whole situation turns out to be something other than what everyone is assuming it is.

Posted

To be fair a 7 yard gain with his current QB is quite the accomplishment.

Oh wow, a Clausen bash by TRD. How original.

Like I said...every time I see "latest post: TheRealDeal," I check, and sure enough...no matter what the subject, it's there. It could be about the oil spill in the gulf, and you'd say something like, "Wow the oil spill there took over the area, much like Clausen's fumbles take over drives."

Posted

"Oh you wanna leave!?! Just because its not working & its gonna be a while before it does!?! Oh you want a shot at a ring? Psssh! Fine! Go! We'll get a dozen rings and then you'll be sorry! (choke) Samatterfact you suck! You made mistakes to! Go! I break up with you! You hear me!?!

I BREAK UP WITH YOOOOOOU!!!"

6 hours later, drunk in the car. Driving back & forth in front of Smitty's house playing "Freebird" really loud.

1 person likes this

Posted

What's really annoying is the posters that keep posting about other posters ;)