Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if steve smith wants to leave THEN LEAVE

73 posts in this topic

Posted

his house has been on the market even before the season started, nothing new, i heard he moved twice before in charlotte, you know just cause he got the money to do it.

Posted

I don't think anyone should be angry with Steve Smith. He played very hard and gave us some good times. He also was a very big contributor to the successes that we had in the past. If he wants to go to a different team, he is an adult and that is his decision. I don't think it should scar the way we view him and what he has given to this team.

Posted

as a redskins fan i would give you a 4th rounder for him...

Posted

If I was Steve Smith, the man who has put this franchise on his shoulders and was practically the sole reason for any of it's success the past 7 years, and all of these chump lesser talent WR's started getting more recognition than me. Even to the point where people question who the real Steve Smith is then hell yeah I'm going to be pissed. He's paid his dues to leave if he wants to go. It would definitely hurt to see him go and I hope he returns to retire if he does go but you really can't blame him. He's been held back for so many reasons that other guys like Fitzgerald or Moss or whoever have not had to deal with.

I would love to see him get his chance to show the league just how good he is, at least just 1 more time before he's too far out of his prime. NE will get another SB if they some how picked him up.

Posted

as a redskins fan i would give you a 4th rounder for him...

dont take this personal but as a redskins fan you are an idiot to think steve smith is only worth a 4th round pick. steve smith can retire this minutes, come back in 5 years and still be BETTER than anything on the redskins roster

Posted

. NE will get another SB if they some how picked him up.

Posted

*yawn* nice attention ***** post. He's a player on our team, not your ex-girlfriend.

seriously? stfu moron, thanks in advance

Posted

Someone wanna explain to me why Carruth wore like, 9 different jerseys in his limited time here?

Posted

seriously? stfu moron, thanks in advance

That's a good one, the last time I heard that, I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

Posted

Someone wanna explain to me why Carruth wore like, 9 different jerseys in his limited time here?

blood wouldn't come out

Posted

blood wouldn't come out

Ooh....Too soon..

Posted

no, u