wth is up with your sig?

#18 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,792 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:04 PM

This year the only thing I remember about Smith are his drive ending drops. Several of which have hit him directly in the face.

#19 thecarolinaswagger

thecarolinaswagger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:09 PM

This year the only thing I remember about Smith are his drive ending drops. Several of which have hit him directly in the face.

and holding penalties on 15 yard gains,and calling time outs and cussing out the qb, oh and getting a rare 7 yard gain and going ape poo like he did something

#20 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:12 PM

and holding penalties on 15 yard gains,and calling time outs and cussing out the qb, oh and getting a rare 7 yard gain and going ape poo like he did something

To be fair a 7 yard gain with his current QB is quite the accomplishment.

#21 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

I'm not one for making a player play with a team against his will, but I hope this whole situation turns out to be something other than what everyone is assuming it is.

#22 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,823 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:29 PM

To be fair a 7 yard gain with his current QB is quite the accomplishment.

Oh wow, a Clausen bash by TRD. How original.

Like I said...every time I see "latest post: TheRealDeal," I check, and sure enough...no matter what the subject, it's there. It could be about the oil spill in the gulf, and you'd say something like, "Wow the oil spill there took over the area, much like Clausen's fumbles take over drives."

#23 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:35 PM

"Oh you wanna leave!?! Just because its not working & its gonna be a while before it does!?! Oh you want a shot at a ring? Psssh! Fine! Go! We'll get a dozen rings and then you'll be sorry! (choke) Samatterfact you suck! You made mistakes to! Go! I break up with you! You hear me!?!
I BREAK UP WITH YOOOOOOU!!!"

6 hours later, drunk in the car. Driving back & forth in front of Smitty's house playing "Freebird" really loud.

#24 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,914 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:38 PM

What's really annoying is the posters that keep posting about other posters ;)

#25 Mr ocho nueve

Mr ocho nueve

Cam can't have my Number

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

his house has been on the market even before the season started, nothing new, i heard he moved twice before in charlotte, you know just cause he got the money to do it.

#26 Hoenheim

Hoenheim

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

I don't think anyone should be angry with Steve Smith. He played very hard and gave us some good times. He also was a very big contributor to the successes that we had in the past. If he wants to go to a different team, he is an adult and that is his decision. I don't think it should scar the way we view him and what he has given to this team.

#27 Dro

Dro

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:12 PM

as a redskins fan i would give you a 4th rounder for him...

#28 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:15 PM

If I was Steve Smith, the man who has put this franchise on his shoulders and was practically the sole reason for any of it's success the past 7 years, and all of these chump lesser talent WR's started getting more recognition than me. Even to the point where people question who the real Steve Smith is then hell yeah I'm going to be pissed. He's paid his dues to leave if he wants to go. It would definitely hurt to see him go and I hope he returns to retire if he does go but you really can't blame him. He's been held back for so many reasons that other guys like Fitzgerald or Moss or whoever have not had to deal with.

I would love to see him get his chance to show the league just how good he is, at least just 1 more time before he's too far out of his prime. NE will get another SB if they some how picked him up.

Edited by OneBadassCat, 17 December 2010 - 07:18 PM.

#29 thecarolinaswagger

thecarolinaswagger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:31 PM

as a redskins fan i would give you a 4th rounder for him...

dont take this personal but as a redskins fan you are an idiot to think steve smith is only worth a 4th round pick. steve smith can retire this minutes, come back in 5 years and still be BETTER than anything on the redskins roster

#30 thecarolinaswagger

thecarolinaswagger

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:33 PM

. NE will get another SB if they some how picked him up.[/QUOTE]

the patriots will probably get another superbowl win THIS SEASON,with the people they already got. the panthers have alot more talent on their roster than the patriots do, but the patriots have the 2 things that ultimately win championships and that is a franchise qb, and a real coach

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com