Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherpain

The greater good

50 posts in this topic

I always found this to be one of the more moronic arguments to have. A fan is a person with a liking and enthusiasm for something. As a fan we have the right to criticize the team we follow as much as we have the right to be a "cheerleader".

A fan is someone who will support their team thru thick & thin, who will wear their heart on their sleeve and voice their opinion whether positive or negative towards the team et al.

The question becomes is hoping the team loses showing support? Again some would say yes, some no.

The question becomes is hoping the team loses showing support? Again some would say yes, some no.

I think it comes down to your mindset. Are you a 2 year old that wants it all now? Or an adult than plans for the future.

I think it comes down to your mindset. Are you a 2 year old that wants it all now? Or an adult than plans for the future.

That's a ridiculous post.

Well today worked out great for us. Just the way I had hoped, so everyone can calm down a little bit...

That's a ridiculous post.

In what way? Maybe extreme but not ridiculous.

@ pantherpain: Sooo... guess you were hoping for Panthers to lose today, huh? (yet you're a Panther fan) Then they won. Is that like losing twice?

@ pantherpain: Sooo... guess you were hoping for Panthers to lose today, huh? (yet you're a Panther fan) Then they won. Is that like losing twice?

Yea I guess your right. But if people can't understand why I would want a chance at the #1 pick instead of a meaningless win against a bad 4 win team at home, well then go enjoy your toilet bowl win, brag to all that will listen.

1 person likes this

Or are you some random dude acting like he knows everything about football?

The premise of this post is an assumption. Assuming that Luck will declare for the draft (or whomever, the OP is not specific) and we have the #1 pick, then we'll all live happily ever after. I'm a fan and I love my team. I will root for the W no matter what losing means for "the greater good".

Or are you some random dude acting like he knows everything about football?

What???? You make no sense.

Thrilled that they won. I never thought about the #1 draft pick until late in the game. I did not want this team to go 1-15. Well done guys.

I was at the game, screaming my ass off for my team. very glad we won, and it also worked out for us.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4