Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cantrell

Top 10 Jobs in Libertarian Paradise

I'd love to defend all of the people who call themselves libertarians here, but, uh, I don't wanna.

Yeah, much better to govern the poo out of every last aspect of your life.

They take such good care of us.

Have some cheese, it is fit for human consumption.

Mini coffins.

Good christ.

I have a hard time believing conversion to libertarianism would improve the infant mortality rate but I guess that's just me and the author of this satire piece.

I have a hard time believing conversion to libertarianism would improve the infant mortality rate but I guess that's just me and the author of this satire piece.

I also doubt that switching to quilted northern in the white house bathrooms would improve infant mortality rate.

Maybe charmin should manufacture those child coffins because they're not doing much to help the situation.

<Just satired the satire satyr

I also doubt that switching to quilted northern in the white house bathrooms would improve infant mortality rate.

Maybe charmin should manufacture those child coffins because they're not doing much to help the situation.

<Just satired the satire satyr

The point was, and is, that Libertarianism probably would result in an increased market for child-sized coffins. Well, that is, until those lazy poors who just didn't have enough "want to" died off.

don't think it's that far-fetched but whatevs

The point was, and is, that Libertarianism probably would result in an increased market for child-sized coffins. Well, that is, until those lazy poors who just didn't have enough "want to" died off.

LoL really?

So I was having this conversation with my libertarian friend the other day: would a free market in today's globalized economy actually create more monopolies on high production cost items and an overall weaker U.S. economy?

My answer is yes.

Probably would huh?

k

Probably would huh?

k

Who's going to help the poor in the absence of government?

Oh, wait, you think we live in a meritocracy where social mobility is only limited by government, so why should you care? lol

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    PanthersToast88