Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's speech to the Arab world

58 posts in this topic

Posted

and he claims that US/Islam relations were good 20-30 years ago...WHAT? I think 444 days of captivity in Iran 30 years ago contradict that. Is it that Obama is just not that engaged?

That was really a pretty dumb statement. One week into his reign and he's making statements that make Bush look like a Rhodes Scholar!

Posted

he must have asked palin about the us/islam relations.

Posted

just a trick to make you think he is not muslim. ive seen pictures of him praying facing mecca.

Posted

and he claims that US/Islam relations were good 20-30 years ago...WHAT? I think 444 days of captivity in Iran 30 years ago contradict that. Is it that Obama is just not that engaged?

That was really a pretty dumb statement. One week into his reign and he's making statements that make Bush look like a Rhodes Scholar!

What is US / Islam relations? Do you mean US / Middle East relations? Posts like yours make me confident in my vote for Mr. Obama, what he has accomplished in his first week with the Middle East and his dialogue is far greater than what the magnificent Bush accomplished in his 8 years of rein.

Posted

just a trick to make you think he is not muslim. ive seen pictures of him praying facing mecca.

And LM showed me pictures of you pissing facing SOUTH. :D

Posted

We've never really had good relations with the middle east. They are a bunch of animals and savages who can't be reasoned with. The sooner we get off of our dependance on middle eastern oil the better. Then we can let them all rip each other apart.

Posted

We've never really had good relations with the middle east. They are a bunch of animals and savages who can't be reasoned with. The sooner we get off of our dependance on middle eastern oil the better. Then we can let them all rip each other apart.

have you ever left the county you live in?

Posted

have you ever left the county you live in?

Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?

Posted

I think everyone needs to get stoned and watch "Don't Mess With The Zohan."

Posted

Not Lanie Kazan's ass again! NEVER!

Posted

I think everyone needs to get stoned

Fixed it for you.

Posted

20-30 years ago we were giving them weapons to fight the Soviets, so I see what he's saying