Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Democrats launch petition against Rush Limbaugh

95 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.dccc.org/page/petition/rush

As much as I hate Limbaugh this is awful, it wouldn't surprise me to see the Fairness Doctrine make a comeback on Capitol Hill soon.

Posted · Report post

There has got to be something better for them to spend their time on.....................nevermind.

Posted · Report post

um this isn't a government petition, it's a stupid thing to collect comments which they will forward to him and he will end up reading on air and ridiculing. this has nothing to do with the fairness doctrine. they aren't even petitioning to censor him or ban him, just to say "boooo!"

Posted · Report post

The DCCC only collects money to fund the campaigns of Dems. running for rep. seats all over the country...

And this petition isn't bad, that's not the point. The concern is that things will gradually escalate over time.

Posted · Report post

friggin shameful. What a bunch of morons.

Edit... it appears to be a way for people to send their feedback to Rush, not to censor him.

Posted · Report post

If Rush goes, Olbermann goes.

Posted · Report post

Democrats ... the party of inclusion and tolerance ... what a joke.

Posted · Report post

You are just mad because not everyone is as gaga over your fantasy man than you are.

Posted · Report post

And how the hell are you supposed to be tolerant of someone who is intolerant?

Face it, compared to the other popular party, the Dems are just that. Yes, we don't have room for people that make it their lifes work to tear down what we feel is important. That's the way it goes.

Posted · Report post

I will never understand why people would listen to a dopefiend, let alone allow themselves to be offended by one.

Posted · Report post

You are just mad because not everyone is as gaga over your fantasy man than you are.

You've obviously mistaken me for someone else ... I've never been a fan of Rush, ever. Don't listen to him, don't read him.