Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Democrats launch petition against Rush Limbaugh

95 posts in this topic

Posted

people being hypocritical while criticizing others' hypocrisy in their reaction to the first group's hypocrisy.

My head is spinning once again in teh tenderbox.

Posted

Let me try this again

has nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughterhas nothing to do with Palins daughter

You're the one who said it was OK for the demlibs to be intolerant of them because Sarah put them on stage. I'm just asking whether you're an equal opportunity intolerancer ....

Posted

you really are a dense block of cement. Show me where I said it was ok for anyone to be "intolerant" of Sarah Palins daughter.

Posted

you really are a dense block of cement. Show me where I said it was ok for anyone to be "intolerant" of Sarah Palins daughter.

Cookinwithgas:

Um, there are a lot of Christians in the Democratic party.

Sarah put her kids on display in front of the media.

Yes Dems are intolerant of a few assholes.

Posted

Yes, I can see where that would take you to me saying that it was ok for anyone to be intolerant of Palins daughter.

Because 2+2=5 in your world.

Posted

Yes, I can see where that would take you to me saying that it was ok for anyone to be intolerant of Palins daughter.

Because 2+2=5 in your world.

It's clearly what you meant ... not my fault you're now having to backtrack.

Posted

It's clearly what you meant ... not my fault you're now having to backtrack.

hahaha burn!

Posted

No, it's clearly what you want to believe.

Posted

No, it's clearly what you want to believe.

No, it's pretty much what you said.

Posted

I thought Republicans were against drug abuse.

Posted

I thought Republicans were against drug abuse.

No. We're against drug abusers. Love the sin. Hate the sinner.