Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bet the farm on Perry Fewell Panthers next head coach

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

born and raised in Gastonia
went to College in Hickory
was on the Tarheels coaching staff
assistant head coach at Army
12 years of Nfl experience
big time aggressive defensive coordinator for the bills and giants
respected throughout the Nfl
Jerry Richardson is a defensive minded owner, always has been and always will be.2 of the 3 head coaches we have had were defensive guys and they led us to the playoffs and nfc championship games and a super bowl,while the other was an offensive cosch who floundered. BET THE FARM on Fewell, Carolina Panthers next head coach

Posted · Report post

I couldn't think of a more boring appointment.

Posted · Report post

I don't have a farm, so....sure, why not?

Posted · Report post

My farm has only gay pigs... Gay pigs are expensive so no.

Posted · Report post

As long as his name isn't Cowher I'm cool with it.

Posted · Report post

Sounds like a John Fox carbon copy... for cheaper

Posted · Report post

I like Perry Farrell, he makes good music.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jasonluckydog']My farm has only gay pigs... Gay pigs are expensive so no.[/QUOTE]

So if eating pork is against a person's religion, does eating one of your pigs count as a double-sin? :confused:

Posted · Report post

[quote name='higgs']I like Perry Farrell, he makes good music.[/QUOTE]

dude,only queers listen to janes addiction, only reason i know who he is, is because i am a musical genius and i know every single thing about any music and and performer anywhere in the world

Posted · Report post

[quote name='dimbee']Sounds like a John Fox carbon copy... for cheaper[/QUOTE]

perry fewell is 100% more aggresive than john fox

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thecarolinaswagger']perry fewell is 100% more aggresive than john fox[/QUOTE]

John Fox was an aggressive Coordinator.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thecarolinaswagger']dude,only queers listen to janes addiction, only reason i know who he is, is because i am a musical genius and i know every single thing about any music and and performer anywhere in the world[/QUOTE]

:( I has a sad.

Posted · Report post

Lovie Smith 2.0, and NOT just because he is black people, so shut up.

I want an offensive minded coach for heavens fuck is that too much to ask for? The last thing we need is a coach that can't run an offense to be teaching our Number 1 draft pick how to run an offense.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thecarolinaswagger']Born in Arizona.
Moved to Babylonia.
King Tut.[/QUOTE]

fixed

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Not-Awesomeness']Lovie Smith 2.0, and NOT just because he is black people, so shut up.

I want an offensive minded coach for heavens f**k is that too much to ask for? The last thing we need is a coach that can't run an offense to be teaching our Number 1 draft pick how to run an offense.[/QUOTE]

aka george seifert, he won 16 games combined in 3 years and lost 32 games. defense wins championships unless you have peyton manning. look at the saints last year, identical offense as the 3 years previous but what changed them and made them better? greg williams. mike martz is supposed to be the best offensive minded coach in the nfl,and he hasnt won jack as a head coach. defense might be boring,but defense wins championships

Posted · Report post

how is perry fewell any different from fox?? if we are going the for a young defensive coach i want Sean McDermott or nothing

Posted · Report post

Sadly, Fox is better than about 60% of all coaches that will be on the market in the offseason.....

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thecarolinaswagger']born and raised in Gastonia
went to College in Hickory
was on the Tarheels coaching staff
assistant head coach at Army
12 years of Nfl experience
big time aggressive defensive coordinator for the bills and giants
respected throughout the Nfl
Jerry Richardson is a defensive minded owner, always has been and always will be.2 of the 3 head coaches we have had were defensive guys and they led us to the playoffs and nfc championship games and a super bowl,while the other was an offensive cosch who floundered. BET THE FARM on Fewell, Carolina Panthers next head coach[/QUOTE]

Who are you calling the offensive coach who floundered?

Capers was DC for the Steelers.

Seifert was DC & HC for the niners

Fox was DC for the Giants

Posted · Report post

[quote name='higgs']I like Perry Farrell, he makes good music.[/QUOTE]

that was honestly my first thought. I wondered why we had a thread about the guy from Jane's Addiction.

Posted · Report post

Giants had a good lead in the second half and gave it up today. Doesn't really excite me when I think about Fewell.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='countryboi']how is perry fewell any different from fox?? if we are going the for a young defensive coach i want Sean McDermott or nothing[/QUOTE]

how is he different? well for one john fox just doesnt care anymore. he is making his millions, 6.5 this season to be exact. perry fewell is hungry,up and coming,has something to prove, and I BET HE PLAYS TO WIN THE GAME, unlike fox who plays not to lose,who thinks and has said many times that a punt is a good play.john fox is old and predictable and stubborn,who thinks his way is the best way. a man that won't or can't change.if this were the 1950's and 60's the super bowl trophy would now be called the fox trophy instead of the lombardi. just like everything else in the world evolves over time,so does football, and john fox is still a cave man in the football world. he is still the 15 pound bag cell phone,and perry fewell is the lighting fast everything at your fingertips brand spanking new android phone

Posted · Report post

Fox got his 1-12 team ready to play in a meaningless game.....

Posted · Report post

thecarolinaswagger is obviously chugging the fewell juice :lol:

Posted · Report post

thecarolinaswagger is Perry Fewell.