Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

My Tweet to Jimmy Clausen sums up the rest of the season..

49 posts in this topic

I am not a Clausen fan at all. I don't think Carolian fans should tell him to fail. Kid seems to work and try hard.....and seems to be handling a tough situation pretty dang well. He could end up being a great backup for us. He could (even though I highly doubt it) a decent game manager in the right offense (clearly a heavy playaction offense ain't it).

I hope we get the first pick. If Clausen went out and beat Pitt and Atlanta and made some throws he hasn't yet. That wouldn't be that bad of a thing. Could still likely make a move for Cam.

I am not on a high horse, I am just trying to get you to see that going on a personal twitter page with the sole purpose of trashing somebody you don't know and wears our colors is more like something you should be ashamed of as opposed to something you should come on here and brag about.

There is no need to be a hater. You should put that energy toward something more productive or positive. I know in this loser internet culture that the more vicious and insensitive you are to others the cooler you are, but the inverse is true for those of us that live in reality.

I trashed him?

NO! Please don't 'finish up strong' and blow Andrew Luck for us.

Hardly "trashing" him. I could have told him that he sucks sweaty balls. Then you would have a valid argument here. But you're just kind of whining now...probably because you haven't figured out how to use teh twitter yet....

Yeah Jimmy Clausen, stop posting your stupid logic and valuable advice. That poo has no place here.

Would you consider it trashing you if I were to tell you that I hope you lose your job and the guy that comes in behind you is going to be a whole lot better? I think you probably would consider that hating on you. I see no reason to suspect he wouldn't feel the same way.

Yeah, because a random twitter "hater" is so much better than having your entire home stadium boo you like they did a few weeks back.....you gonna give this speech to them as well?

Yeah, because a random twitter "hater" is so much better than having your entire home stadium boo you like they did a few weeks back.....you gonna give this speech to them as well?

Nope, because when you pay for a ticket you reserve the right to voice your opinion as loudly as you wish. You know why? Because he's at work. That is what he is paid to do. Part of his job is having to deal with that kind of thing on game day in the stadium because those folks are helping to pay your salary. Also, a boo is a lot less personal than going on a personal web page with the full knowledge that you have a player's ear and telling him personally that you find him inadequate. There is simply no reason for that. That page is for his fans and if you're not a fan, then pay for a ticket and lay that shat on as thick as you wish at BOA. There exists no rationale for being vindictive and mean to somebody after the final whistle blows. Especially after the kid had a good game today. Especially when he was thanking those very fans that booed him last week for their support this week. Do you see where I am going with this?

That was an incredibly douchey thing to do. No way around it.

Two tweets...one telling him good luck, and that one..........maybe Jimmy should delete his twitter because I've seen worse.

Oh and don't give me that BS about buying tickets. Thats BS and you know it. He created a public twitter page, and should be expecting "haters" like me. Had I called him derogatory word like so many here at the huddle have done on this very forum you would have an argument. But again, you're grasping at air here...

Yes....because I care about your opinion.

God you people get annoying. If he sucks, he sucks. Its not my fault. If he didn't suck, I would give him the praise he deserved. But I guess anyone that utters a bad word about a below average QB is a "hater" nowadays...oh well..

that's pretty much the definition, actually.. ;)

OP please get out of your mother's basement and become a productive member of society. This is not hilarious, witty or entertaining, it just shows your stupidity and lack of social skills.

Derrick Harvey sure made me wish we drafted him... just like every top tier TE to come out since we lost Walls...