Photo
- - - - -

this is just wrong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#25 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 01:14 PM

There are way worse people that a teacher could have up, Che anybody? maybe ummm......Malcom X.

it'd probably be more helpful to actually teach children about che than most of the things we learn about

#26 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:01 PM

We had pictures of Bush and Rumsfeld in some teachers rooms, some were forced to pray. All this is, is payback for the last 8 years.

that statement is way more false than true. i dont know what schools you were attending, but during my educational tenure, teachers often spoke poorly of bush and the republican party in general. it was pretty much like that everywhere i went...and especially during college.

teachers for the most part are all demorcats...cause they work for the government.

the information in the initial post regarding the classroom is very disturbing. i could see many teachers using this opportunity as a chance to mis-influence our youth. well, ok nevermind...theyve been doing that for years now.

Edited by venom, 28 January 2009 - 02:24 PM.

#27 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

"forced to pray" - do you read posts before replying?

Teacher for the most part are democrats, because they are, in most cases, intelligent, caring, and see a lot of things that happen to innocent kids and adults on a daily basis that we generally do not.

Our military people work for the government as well.

#28 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Teacher for the most part are democrats, because they are, in most cases, intelligent, caring, and see a lot of things that happen to innocent kids and adults on a daily basis that we generally do not.

no. theyre demorcats because they work for the government.

#29 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

Teachers for the most part are democrats, because they are, in most cases, people who didn't make a good living with their college degree and so they fell back on teaching.

Fixed it

#30 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

I don't think I'd call Obama's cult of personality "mini". There are a fair number of people whose level of fawning over a guy that's still essentially a politician borders on the ridiculous (I work with quite a few of them). And that's not even counting the media. ABC changing up their logo says a lot about their objectivity.

That said, this sounds isolated. Put it on the same category as the "Hitler Youth" type story prior to the election (i.e. people being stupid).

I say mini because we are a long way from the sides of buildings emblazoned with his image. There are zealots and true believers on both sides and it seems like in the days and weeks following their candidate taking the reins, they are worse that Falcons Fans after they beat the Panthers. It doesn't surprise me that after the change of power some of the more hard line lefties that had become so full of actual hate for GWB go a little too far.

And I did a search but couldn't find anything about ABC changing their logo... can you elaborate?

#31 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:24 PM

I'm not saying that is not true either.

#32 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

I say mini because we are a long way from the sides of buildings emblazoned with his image. There are zealots and true believers on both sides and it seems like in the days and weeks following their candidate taking the reins, they are worse that Falcons Fans after they beat the Panthers. It doesn't surprise me that after the change of power some of the more hard line lefties that had become so full of actual hate for GWB go a little too far.

And I did a search but couldn't find anything about ABC changing their logo... can you elaborate?

They're now A-BO-C

#33 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:27 PM

Fixed it

hahahaha

#34 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

HUDDLER

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:32 PM

Wonder how long it will take for this one to get chewed up and spit out by Snopes.