• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:06 AM

So this girl that I know got asked out by D-Will and they've been talking and hanging out (its true, friends have seen them out). Apparently, he told her that he was staying here next season, but I told her that he's most likely not. I'm sure he's just sayin that to get some ass and he's probably bored out of his mind being injured and all. So now she's not too happy about it.

Sorry D-Will, didn't mean to cockblock you...lol

#2 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:11 AM

Wow. Quality post with quality information. D Will will be here next year, I promise you. They are going to tag him for sure, because they wont let him walk for free and they have a boatload of money to spend. Harbaugh will run the football, and will understand we need a stable of quality backs to get that done. I think that he will be here, and I've said all along, trade Goodson.

#3 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

wtf?

#4 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• HUDDLER
  • 12,586 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:12 AM

Didnt he just become a daddy with his long time girlfriend?

#5 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:17 AM

yea he has a kid

#6 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:19 AM

I still see no justification that says he will be gone. If hurney is here, D will will stay.

#7 Cat'sGrowl

Cat'sGrowl

The Beast Lurks Once More

• HUDDLER
  • 7,113 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:20 AM

I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

#8 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,678 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:21 AM

"we want to keep our core intact and thats why we're not splurging in free agency"
I could have swore ive heard hurney and richardson say that about 100 times each.

#9 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:29 AM

I agree. I think if we let Marshall Walk we'll go after Jonathan Joseph and I think we'll get one or two OL/DL bodies, and maybe a Vet WR. It all depends on the new staff.

#10 Baschski

Baschski

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

Tell your friend to stop being a home-wrecker.

#11 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:35 AM

I had a headache earlier today, it was a bad one, and I usually take 600 mg of __________ but took 800 mg today instead.

#12 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:46 AM

"we want to keep our core intact and thats why we're not splurging in free agency"
I could have swore ive heard hurney and richardson say that about 100 times each.

no one in the organization has defined who the core is made up of. the fans think they know who the core consists of.

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 12,683 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:51 AM

Pics or it didn't happen.

#14 janderson20vt

janderson20vt

Double Bubble

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:04 AM

Weird. I have a friend that works at Dean and Deluca on Rea road. Deangelo Williams came in there holding two car seats and a kid in each with his girlfriend...

Also he was wearing a Panthers headband, shirt, and pants. He was decked out in Panthers gear.

I'm not making this up. Don't really give two shits if anyone believes me or not. Don't see why it would be so hard to believe either way...

My friend asked him if he was going to be here next year and he said "I sure hope so" and that was about it. Kris Jenkins has came in there before too saying he was visiting with Deangelo while injured.

#15 Razzy

Razzy

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 3,053 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

So this dude I know met Steve Smith at a restaurant and they started talking (it's true, Smitty enjoys a tasty burger once in awhile.) Apparently, he told him that he was selling his house because he wanted a bigger place in the area for his growing family and frankly, more privacy, but I told him that he's actually going to ask for a trade next season. I bet Smith is just saying that because he doesn't want negative attention and he's probably frustrated out of mind running routes for Clausen every game. So now he's not happy about it.

Sorry 89, didn't mean to out you...lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.