Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Deangelo Williams tidbit.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

Pics or it didn't happen.

Posted

Weird. I have a friend that works at Dean and Deluca on Rea road. Deangelo Williams came in there holding two car seats and a kid in each with his girlfriend...

Also he was wearing a Panthers headband, shirt, and pants. He was decked out in Panthers gear.

I'm not making this up. Don't really give two shits if anyone believes me or not. Don't see why it would be so hard to believe either way...

My friend asked him if he was going to be here next year and he said "I sure hope so" and that was about it. Kris Jenkins has came in there before too saying he was visiting with Deangelo while injured.

1 person likes this

Posted

So this dude I know met Steve Smith at a restaurant and they started talking (it's true, Smitty enjoys a tasty burger once in awhile.) Apparently, he told him that he was selling his house because he wanted a bigger place in the area for his growing family and frankly, more privacy, but I told him that he's actually going to ask for a trade next season. I bet Smith is just saying that because he doesn't want negative attention and he's probably frustrated out of mind running routes for Clausen every game. So now he's not happy about it.

Sorry 89, didn't mean to out you...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

So this dude I know met Steve Smith at a restaurant and they started talking (it's true, Smitty enjoys a tasty burger once in awhile.) Apparently, he told him that he was selling his house because he wanted a bigger place in the area for his growing family and frankly, more privacy, but I told him that he's actually going to ask for a trade next season. I bet Smith is just saying that because he doesn't want negative attention and he's probably frustrated out of mind running routes for Clausen every game. So now he's not happy about it.

Sorry 89, didn't mean to out you...lol

Rofl.

This thread is kinda.. well.. smells of poo.

1 person likes this

Posted

I ran into Dom Capers at the Waffle House and he told me that Steve Smith wanted to be traded because he was getting scattered, smothered, and covered by opposing defenses. He could have just been talking about his hash browns, but I think that was code for Steve Smith. I don't care if you guys believe me or not.

3 people like this

Posted

Last Summer I sat across the bar from Jerry Rice at one of his favorite Mexican places in Redwood City. I didn't say a damn thing to him, nor the woman he was with.

Posted

Apparently, he told her that he was staying here next season, but I told her that he's most likely not.

So you know more about him than he does?

I'll have to keep that in mind...

1 person likes this

Posted

one day, a friend of mine told me that he had never met deangelo williams or steve smith...

...and i believed him.

Posted

D'Will stays, It's the OL that will be dismantled, anyone noticed that for two years the big runs have come from the rightside?

Posted

Last Summer I sat across the bar from Jerry Rice at one of his favorite Mexican places in Redwood City. I didn't say a damn thing to him, nor the woman he was with.

one day, a friend of mine told me that he had never met deangelo williams or steve smith...

...and i believed him.

Man, you'll fall for anything won't you?

Posted

With the rise of Goodson I think many people have this idea were gonna keep him since he would be a cheaper back. I'm a firm believer that Goodson will be the one that isn't with Carolina next season. Dwill has said he wants to stay here and to be honest Dwill is better then Goodson. You don't let talent that wants to stay here walk away like that. If anyone says well Peppers blah blah blah, Peppers wanted out of Carolina.

Posted

Didn't Hurney just say a week or two ago on Panthers Talk or some local radio show that the FO certainly considered DWill part of the core and they plan to bring him back? I thought someone posted that on here...