Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting Deangelo Williams tidbit.

88 posts in this topic

Posted

I doubt he goes anywhere, we need him next year. 3 runners is the way to go, if one has to go it has to be Sutton

Posted

18 game schedule, let's keep all 4.

Posted

So this girl that I know got asked out by D-Will and they've been talking and hanging out (its true, friends have seen them out). Apparently, he told her that he was staying here next season, but I told her that he's most likely not. I'm sure he's just sayin that to get some ass and he's probably bored out of his mind being injured and all. So now she's not too happy about it.

Sorry D-Will, didn't mean to cockblock you...lol

Would this be the Asian chick I saw him at the bar with on Saturday night?

Posted

I met a girl once at a bar in Columbia SC, who said she used to live in Charlotte. She knew a guy who dated a girl, that was the sister to a girl who went to high school with a guy whos Mom dated the Panthers 1996 starting LB core.

In all seriousness though, I do have a story that is not really related to the topic, but this made me think of it.

I have a cousin who lives in Mesa, AZ. His wife was working with this chick, a few years ago. This girl was dating one of the Cardinals back up RBs, I cant remember who it was, but she was telling everyone at her job, that she was moving with him to Denver next year. This was about mid season. Well after the season ended, the guys contract was up, and he became a FA. He did sign with Denver. So how did she know where he was going to play next year? I guess the tampering rule is overlooked if the player is not high profile.

Posted

I met a girl once at a bar in Columbia SC, who said she used to live in Charlotte. She knew a guy who dated a girl, that was the sister to a girl who went to high school with a guy whos Mom dated the Panthers 1996 starting LB core.

In all seriousness though, I do have a story that is not really related to the topic, but this made me think of it.

I have a cousin who lives in Mesa, AZ. His wife was working with this chick, a few years ago. This girl was dating one of the Cardinals back up RBs, I cant remember who it was, but she was telling everyone at her job, that she was moving with him to Denver next year. This was about mid season. Well after the season ended, the guys contract was up, and he became a FA. He did sign with Denver. So how did she know where he was going to play next year? I guess the tampering rule is overlooked if the player is not high profile.

It's J.J. Arrington, the Cardinals RB

1 person likes this

Posted

Not being sarcastic at all when I say that this thread has been awesome (read as: hilarious). Please keep the stories coming guys!

Posted

It's J.J. Arrington, the Cardinals RB

Yep, I think that is who it was. Good call!

Posted

Would this be the Asian chick I saw him at the bar with on Saturday night?

Yep, the asian chick with fake boobs?

Posted

I got a friend that delivered papers for a while out of the same hub as Billy Dee Greenwood... Greenwood said that Smitty was a total douche and that nobody on the Panthers team liked him...

I got another friend that had a friend that worked in a parlor that Smitty's wife got a tat in last season who said that Smitty made the comment that "Jake Delhomme couldn't throw completions to Jerry Rice on Rice's best day"...

I got another friend who used to hang out with Pep's circle of friends back in his UNC days that said they witnessed him spark up a fat blunt on numerous occasions...

Another friend of mine is pretty close to Dwayne Jarrett, and said that Dwayne once got into a locker room confrontation with John Fox which ended with DJ's helmet being thrown and inadvertently hitting some trainer, who required stitches...

3 of these are 100% real... 1 is made up... you make the choice!

Posted

none of them are real. u have no friends.

Posted

none of them are real. u have no friends.

I was wondering who would say that first... lol...

But yeah, I swear on my life that 3 of those were directly second or third hand information that I got...

Posted

ya lol I always believe 3rd hand info from friends.