#31 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,203 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:34 AM

So we get a decient # to draft our choice of rookies. Then we dump out best player. I thought fox was gonna be leaving.

Nope. I saw John Fox at a U-Haul dealer last week. He told me he was trying out for a part on Storage Wars. I asked him if he was BS'ing me because he was really getting ready to pack up his office. He said he hasn't been in his office in weeks....

#32 DevilCat

DevilCat

Two States One Team

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:43 AM

So I mistakenly stumbled into the ladies room at a Tampa sports bar. There I bumped into Sir Purr, in a very compromising position with two TopCats.

#33 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:02 AM

What is a dingo and why did it eat babies?

#34 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

What is a dingo and why did it eat babies?

You just got to be careful out in the bush or the dingo will eat your babies.

#35 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:28 AM

D-Will has to lie to chics to get some ass?

#36 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:29 AM

I met a chick about 2-3 years back at a party in DC. She claimed that she knew D-Will. Apparently, she didn't give him any play cuz he had like 4-5 kids. I'm not lying. You don't have to believe me.

I did find it a bit weird because my friend smashed within 2 hours of meeting her.

#37 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,516 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:32 AM

I doubt he goes anywhere, we need him next year. 3 runners is the way to go, if one has to go it has to be Sutton

#38 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:41 AM

18 game schedule, let's keep all 4.

#39 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,440 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:41 AM

So this girl that I know got asked out by D-Will and they've been talking and hanging out (its true, friends have seen them out). Apparently, he told her that he was staying here next season, but I told her that he's most likely not. I'm sure he's just sayin that to get some ass and he's probably bored out of his mind being injured and all. So now she's not too happy about it.

Sorry D-Will, didn't mean to cockblock you...lol

Would this be the Asian chick I saw him at the bar with on Saturday night?

#40 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

I met a girl once at a bar in Columbia SC, who said she used to live in Charlotte. She knew a guy who dated a girl, that was the sister to a girl who went to high school with a guy whos Mom dated the Panthers 1996 starting LB core.

In all seriousness though, I do have a story that is not really related to the topic, but this made me think of it.

I have a cousin who lives in Mesa, AZ. His wife was working with this chick, a few years ago. This girl was dating one of the Cardinals back up RBs, I cant remember who it was, but she was telling everyone at her job, that she was moving with him to Denver next year. This was about mid season. Well after the season ended, the guys contract was up, and he became a FA. He did sign with Denver. So how did she know where he was going to play next year? I guess the tampering rule is overlooked if the player is not high profile.

#41 AceMan

AceMan

Huddle Vet

• HUDDLER
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:14 AM

I met a girl once at a bar in Columbia SC, who said she used to live in Charlotte. She knew a guy who dated a girl, that was the sister to a girl who went to high school with a guy whos Mom dated the Panthers 1996 starting LB core.

In all seriousness though, I do have a story that is not really related to the topic, but this made me think of it.

I have a cousin who lives in Mesa, AZ. His wife was working with this chick, a few years ago. This girl was dating one of the Cardinals back up RBs, I cant remember who it was, but she was telling everyone at her job, that she was moving with him to Denver next year. This was about mid season. Well after the season ended, the guys contract was up, and he became a FA. He did sign with Denver. So how did she know where he was going to play next year? I guess the tampering rule is overlooked if the player is not high profile.

It's J.J. Arrington, the Cardinals RB

#42 FuzzyPanther

FuzzyPanther

...feeling sexy as usual

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 432 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:19 AM

Not being sarcastic at all when I say that this thread has been awesome (read as: hilarious). Please keep the stories coming guys!

#43 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:58 AM

It's J.J. Arrington, the Cardinals RB

Yep, I think that is who it was. Good call!

#44 Dingo_ate_Babies

Dingo_ate_Babies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

Would this be the Asian chick I saw him at the bar with on Saturday night?

Yep, the asian chick with fake boobs?

Edited by Dingo_ate_Babies, 21 December 2010 - 11:27 AM.

#45 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,437 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

I got a friend that delivered papers for a while out of the same hub as Billy Dee Greenwood... Greenwood said that Smitty was a total douche and that nobody on the Panthers team liked him...

I got another friend that had a friend that worked in a parlor that Smitty's wife got a tat in last season who said that Smitty made the comment that "Jake Delhomme couldn't throw completions to Jerry Rice on Rice's best day"...

I got another friend who used to hang out with Pep's circle of friends back in his UNC days that said they witnessed him spark up a fat blunt on numerous occasions...

Another friend of mine is pretty close to Dwayne Jarrett, and said that Dwayne once got into a locker room confrontation with John Fox which ended with DJ's helmet being thrown and inadvertently hitting some trainer, who required stitches...

3 of these are 100% real... 1 is made up... you make the choice!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.