Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Night Tonight

157 posts in this topic

Posted

Duke shot poorly, but are still in the game. That seems to be a trend over the past month or so...so hopefully they will have a great second half like they have been doing most of the season.

Posted

Should have been an half court violation on Duke's first three.

Both feet and the ball have to cross the line for it to be back court. Only one of his feet crossed. Anyway, pretty ugly first half...let's hope both teams settle down and make some more shots in the second half.

Posted

Go FSU!

Posted

I pretty much expected Duke to lose this game. Wake is a quality opponent, and it's a road game. Plus, it's been a while since Duke last lost a game, and they tend to lay an egg about this time every year.

I still hope they can make the comeback, but right now, they just aren't playing at a high enough level to beat a quality team like Wake Forest.

Posted

We just don't have the offense tonight, one of those games where the shots just aren't falling. I'm looking forward to the "The real Duke was exposed tonight" comments that will begin shortly.

Posted

"The real Duke was exposed tonight"

Posted

Game's not over yet. Never count out a Coach K team

Posted

Take that duke!!!!!!

Posted

Well, Wake tried hard to give it to them, only to take it back at the last second.

Posted

Nice comeback, but man Wake missed a bunch of opportunities to ice this game. That said, Dook has a tough stretch of games coming up. Wake may be in the drivers seat as they don't have to play NC again.

Posted

Shooting 33% from the floor and having a legit chance to win proves how good we are.

Not taking anything away from Wake though, great win. One hell of a game.

Posted

that last minute and a half had me worried there...now on to UNC and the ass-whooping that will be bestowed upon florida state