#16 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 24 December 2010 - 03:32 AM

Me a joke? Your the one that has "draft luck" tattooed on your head. I have given solid arguements to not drafting him, and you have refused to say any of them are valid. You are the town goon, every town has them. I love to hear the opposing sides, you on the other hand get your feelings hurt when we dont agree and make you listen to the truth.

You just admitted that Luck has pretty much had 1 year of throwing the ball a significant amount. In the words of Denny Green "If you wanna crown his ass, then you crown him!!!". Like I said, he led Stanford to ZERO, 0 points in the 2nd half against Oregon, who has a horrific defense.

you are a joke do the world a favor and commit suicide when we draft luck and he becomes a legend.

#17 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:11 AM

QB is no good if they dont have noone to catch

WR is priority.

Please stop posting that you would draft a WR ahead of Luck...its just getting stupid. Our receivers are not as terrible as everyone thinks. They have NOBODY throwing them the ball, that is the problem.

#18 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

i noticed last night that Clausen stares down 1 guy the whole time during a play. and when he doesnt stare down one guy and actually starts looking for other recievers, he looks at each one for 3 or 4 seconds...

also, he may be the most inaccurate deep ball thrower ive ever seen. missed Smith wide open for a td(threw it behind him and to the wrong shoulder). and another i cant remember right now. yeah, Luck will be a panther if he comes out. if not...

#19 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:00 PM

you are a joke do the world a favor and commit suicide when we draft luck and he becomes a legend.

It wont matter how good or AWFUL he could be, he'll always be a legend in the minds of ignorant people like yourself.

#20 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • 2,701 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:05 PM

I'm pretty sure I've seen plenty of teams find stud WR throughout the entire draft and FA for that matter. However franchise QB's aren't as easy to find. AJ Green will be a good player but he won't be wearing a Carolina jersey doing it.

#21 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

Im gonna put this "you cant find a franchise QB later in the draft" BS to an end right now.

Tom Brady- 6th round 199th Pick...

Matt Schaub- 3rd round 90th pick

Tony Romo- UNDRAFTED

Matt Hasselbeck- 6th round 184 pick

Matt Cassell- 7th round 230th pick

And thats just the QB's the QB's who are still playing this year....I could name several more in the past.

You guys do NOT want to see my 1st round QB busts from recent history. Especially QB's from the PAC 10

#22 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:57 AM

Im gonna put this "you cant find a franchise QB later in the draft" BS to an end right now.

Tony Romo- UNDRAFTED

And thats just the QB's the QB's who are still playing this year....I could name several more in the past.

You guys do NOT want to see my 1st round QB busts from recent history. Especially QB's from the PAC 10

the only true Franchise qb on that list is Brady the rest are has beans or haven't won a dang thing.

and brady was dumb luck....

#23 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:59 AM

It wont matter how good or AWFUL he could be, he'll always be a legend in the minds of ignorant people like yourself.

I'm sure, maybe we could draft Tyrell Pryor? lmao

your in a losing battle no matter how much you argue if luck is in the 11' draft he will be a panther.

#24 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:54 AM

the only true Franchise qb on that list is Brady the rest are has beans or haven't won a dang thing.

The rest are has beans? We're dealing with an idiot here folks...

Ok here Im going to prove your an idiot. Dan Marino didnt win anything, so I guess he doesnt count either. Im done dealing with kids. Maybe when you can bring a big boy arguement I'll respond. Until then, you've proven your ignorance and wont be responded too.

#25 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

hahahaha what

#26 Rags

Rags

help

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:04 PM

that's not what anyone's saying

they're saying it's not as easy to find a franchise QB as it is a WR or HB or any position fo that matter.

Tom Brady, Warren Moon and Kurt Warner are the only QBs that have consistently been winners.

Calusen isn't the answer. Luck is the better QB prospect, and passing on him would be ridiculous.

Drafting Green won't help much if Clausen is stil at the helm. He's awful.

#27 Beaston52

Beaston52

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:22 PM

The rest are has beans? We're dealing with an idiot here folks...

Ok here Im going to prove your an idiot. Dan Marino didnt win anything, so I guess he doesnt count either. Im done dealing with kids. Maybe when you can bring a big boy arguement I'll respond. Until then, you've proven your ignorance and wont be responded too.

More likely an error of the spell checker, before you go calling people idiots you should spell your own words right moron, its spelled argument!

#28 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:27 PM

Tony Romo- UNDRAFTED

If you want to be objective what you need to look at is the % of QB's that are drafted in late rounds that turns into franchise QB... The % is very low

Then go look at the past 10 or so years and the % of QB drafted in the first round that turns into a franchise QB.... The % is WAYYY higher, not even close.

Yes you can find a gem in the late rounds, though it is very unlikely. You are more likely to get a Franchise QB in the first.

#29 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 12:34 PM

Thats where people dont take you seriously. If you believe that Clausen and Luck came out last year, Luck would NOT be the better prospect. If he was soooo great then why did Harbaugh just have him and the ball off every time last year? Obviously because he wasn't as great as you think.

And tell me how many games potential has won. You wont hear any football coaches brag about potential or anything like that. So I can tell you're probably not around football outside the huddle.

That's not true either. Can I ask you where you are reading this? I'm obsessed with the draft so I read all the sites and publication regarding the draft. Clausen was only rated high by a few publication/websites and no of them had him rated higher than Bradford. There was a reason he fell to us in the 2nd.

So far In terms of Prospect grades Luck is the highest Graded QB coming out of College since Matt Ryan.... Higher than Bradford, Sanchez, Stafford....Two of whom were the #1 pick overall

#30 Ohio

Ohio

The Wizzard of Wisdom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:15 AM

That's not true either. Can I ask you where you are reading this? I'm obsessed with the draft so I read all the sites and publication regarding the draft. Clausen was only rated high by a few publication/websites and no of them had him rated higher than Bradford. There was a reason he fell to us in the 2nd.

So far In terms of Prospect grades Luck is the highest Graded QB coming out of College since Matt Ryan.... Higher than Bradford, Sanchez, Stafford....Two of whom were the #1 pick overall

I've posted before about how Clausen was projected a top 10 pick. How could you have missed that? It was all over ESPN how he was being projected to go to the Bills at pick 9.

Heres the question. Say we do take Luck and he has a Jimmy Clausen type rookie season. Should we take another QB the year after? If not, then you're having a double standard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.