• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

I purchased the Shure SCL4 headphones, the plug is an L shape and works fine, but i have a case on my MP3 player that prevents it from plugging in all the way. Is there an extension/adapter that i can buy to fix this? All i can find is 2.5 - 3.5 adapters but i dont need that. I have also found 6 foot extensions which is way too big. I have also found y splitters that are perfect, but i dont want a y, i just need a single.

summary: I need a 3.5 male to female extension very short just like a splitter but single.

#2 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:20 PM

Modify the case

#3 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:21 PM

Weird...I was just looking up 2.5 to 3.5 adapters....sorry to tag on this thread but are those adapters worth a d*mn? I am seeing a lot of people saying they don't work. Why don't they make decent 2.5 headphones?

Oh yeah...jdl...have you checked Radio Shack?

#4 jdl

jdl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 02:52 PM

Weird...I was just looking up 2.5 to 3.5 adapters....sorry to tag on this thread but are those adapters worth a d*mn? I am seeing a lot of people saying they don't work. Why don't they make decent 2.5 headphones?

Oh yeah...jdl...have you checked Radio Shack?

yeah all radio shack had was the 6ft version. They suggested to just use the splitter.

I will probably try and sand/file the case but i am sure it will break.

#5 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 03:03 PM

Try drilling the hole a bit wider... take your time, increasing the bit size gradually

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.