Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who watched that entire game from start to finish last night?

82 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I want a show of hands. If you do, you can NEVER have your fandom questioned for as long as you live. That was the most wretched, god-awful Panther game I have ever witnessed and I fell asleep around the time it got to be 27-0.

So who made it through? If you did, you need a special avatar that says "I made it through the 2010 Steelers game from start to finish" or a special Huddle pie bonus.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Sam Mills Fan']I want a show of hands. If you do, you can NEVER have your fandom questioned for as long as you live. That was the most wretched, god-awful Panther game I have ever witnessed and I fell asleep around the time it got to be 27-0.

So who made it through? If you did, you need a special avatar that says "I made it through the 2010 Steelers game from start to finish" or a special Huddle pie bonus.[/QUOTE]

I was at work following through GameCast... that alone was wretched. I can only imagine what the game was like live.

Posted · Report post

I think I passed out from being drunk with about 6 minutes left in the game.

Posted · Report post

I did. Do I get a prize or something? ;) No but seriously, that was rough. I figured it's a good memory to have when we reach the top of the division again. 1 game and the ascension begins.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I made it all the way through. It was like punching myself in the nuts for three hours, but I did it. What an abortion this team is in all aspects, I'm ready to bring the fire and pitchforks in 2011.

I've never been so embarrassed to be a Panther fan. We can't do anything right!

Posted · Report post

I watched the entire 1st half after that I begin surfing the net and looking for something else to eat.

Posted · Report post

I watched it all. It was bad. I saw some positive things here and there but it was mostly a pretty sad affair.

About questioning my fandom. You may still do that. Up until kickoff I was fully engaged in American Ninja Warrior and seriously contemplated not switching over to NFLN at kickoff.

Yes, I DVR'd AMN.

Posted · Report post

Helllacious goal line stand they had but most of the time they were getting their butts kicked. I always watch the whole game and never leave the stadium until the final tick...

Posted · Report post

I watched it all....I was tempted to turn it off but it was like watching one of those horrible sy-fy channel movies or a car wreck where you know you should look away but you just can't.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I intended to watch it all.....fell asleep in the 2nd half. What did I miss?

Was actually relieved the score was not worse than it was.[/COLOR][/B]

Posted · Report post

I watched the WHOLE THING...
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Honestly I watched the whole thing because I dont get the chance to watch the Panthers that often, though I did flip to the Pointsetta bowl during half time. The first quarter really got me excited and I thought, hey maybe this game wont be a blow out... lol

Has Clausen played that crappy all season? Seemed like he stared down receivers and wouldnt keep his eyes downhill when the pressure came. I know on their last good drive there were a couple receivers that he couldve passed it to but he just ran forward and back and took a sack.

I have a big complaint, what were you think Davidson. I loved the first quarter with the Smith reverse motions which helped hold the outside linebacker. But later in the game when they were bringing alot of pressure you had no hot routes going on. Idk how many plays I saw where they were all going deep, but no one crossing or slanting into the void left by the blitzing linebackers. Am I missing something?

Also, Jstew as awesome as you were on the first drive, you were pretty shady when it came to picking up the blitz.

Posted · Report post

Yes Clausen has played that crappy all season.

Posted · Report post

Yep the Clausen you saw last night was the same Clausen we've been seeing all damn year. And if he's here starting next year, I doubt the turd will be any more polished than it currently is.

Posted · Report post

I watched the whole game and this is what I saw:

Stewart looked lost in pass blocking situations. He was horrendous.
Jimmy sent telegrams to everyone on the Steelers Defense indicating where he was going with the ball.
Our D-backs played like scrubs.
Our WR's couldn't catch a could (Jimmy also couldn't make many good throws).
I was surprised by our rush D although they got worn out towards the end
Charles Johnson had his best game
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I did and even worse I took the Panthers plus the spread. I am a dumb azz.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I watched every painful second of the game.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

.....watched the whole miserable thing......was like watching a Steelers practice
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I turned, but for some sick reason I kept turning back. I told everyone that I was done watching though. Looking back it was probably to get everyone off my back so I could watch alone. I knew we would lose, but there is nothing worse than losing handily on national tv. Knowing we will lose or not

Posted · Report post

At least it was on my TV for and through the duration of the game, lol. I started dozing off after the Steelers scored to make it 17-0 with a little under 2 to go in the 1st half... Then woke up and saw they had the ball again with a little over a minute to go in the first half... I still have no f'ing idea how that happened but I'm guessing a 3 and out.

Then I finally 'said uncle' and got knocked out for good sometime in the late 3rd or early 4th quarter. I agree, worst performance I ever remember.

Like I said at the beginning of the season, what makes this team so bad is that once the other team scores, the game is over and you're watching for no reason, yet I can't help it.

Posted · Report post

I watched it all, with the aid of Evan Williams and Natural Light.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I woke up in the second half. Fell back asleep before the end. Don't ever question my loyalty to the Panthers.

Posted · Report post

I watched the online stream

They continuously cut away to talk about how great Roethlisberger was and what dumb mistakes Clausen was making

Posted · Report post

I feel asleep as soon as I saw Armanti was inactive.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Bruce'].....watched the whole miserable thing......was like watching a Steelers practice[/QUOTE]

Yep... Someone at the bar i was at, said the same thing.

The bar is called Overtime, Here In Raleigh. Steelers Fans Bar.:eek:
They felt so bad for me and my friend, they paid for a few rounds of beer.:cheers2: