Photo
- - - - -

Who watched that entire game from start to finish last night?

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,655 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:55 AM

I want a show of hands. If you do, you can NEVER have your fandom questioned for as long as you live. That was the most wretched, god-awful Panther game I have ever witnessed and I fell asleep around the time it got to be 27-0.

So who made it through? If you did, you need a special avatar that says "I made it through the 2010 Steelers game from start to finish" or a special Huddle pie bonus.

#2 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,327 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 07:58 AM

I want a show of hands. If you do, you can NEVER have your fandom questioned for as long as you live. That was the most wretched, god-awful Panther game I have ever witnessed and I fell asleep around the time it got to be 27-0.

So who made it through? If you did, you need a special avatar that says "I made it through the 2010 Steelers game from start to finish" or a special Huddle pie bonus.

I was at work following through GameCast... that alone was wretched. I can only imagine what the game was like live.

#3 Herb

Herb

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:00 AM

I think I passed out from being drunk with about 6 minutes left in the game.

#4 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,257 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:05 AM

I did. Do I get a prize or something? ;) No but seriously, that was rough. I figured it's a good memory to have when we reach the top of the division again. 1 game and the ascension begins.

#5 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:08 AM

I made it all the way through. It was like punching myself in the nuts for three hours, but I did it. What an abortion this team is in all aspects, I'm ready to bring the fire and pitchforks in 2011.

I've never been so embarrassed to be a Panther fan. We can't do anything right!

#6 err456

err456

err456

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:09 AM

I watched the entire 1st half after that I begin surfing the net and looking for something else to eat.

#7 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,215 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:18 AM

I watched it all. It was bad. I saw some positive things here and there but it was mostly a pretty sad affair.

About questioning my fandom. You may still do that. Up until kickoff I was fully engaged in American Ninja Warrior and seriously contemplated not switching over to NFLN at kickoff.

Yes, I DVR'd AMN.

#8 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:40 AM

Helllacious goal line stand they had but most of the time they were getting their butts kicked. I always watch the whole game and never leave the stadium until the final tick...

#9 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:45 AM

I watched it all....I was tempted to turn it off but it was like watching one of those horrible sy-fy channel movies or a car wreck where you know you should look away but you just can't.

#10 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,114 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:46 AM

I intended to watch it all.....fell asleep in the 2nd half. What did I miss?

Was actually relieved the score was not worse than it was.

#11 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:50 AM

I watched the WHOLE THING...

#12 WilkinsonDonnie

WilkinsonDonnie

Monsanto's = Evil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:51 AM

Honestly I watched the whole thing because I dont get the chance to watch the Panthers that often, though I did flip to the Pointsetta bowl during half time. The first quarter really got me excited and I thought, hey maybe this game wont be a blow out... lol

Has Clausen played that crappy all season? Seemed like he stared down receivers and wouldnt keep his eyes downhill when the pressure came. I know on their last good drive there were a couple receivers that he couldve passed it to but he just ran forward and back and took a sack.

I have a big complaint, what were you think Davidson. I loved the first quarter with the Smith reverse motions which helped hold the outside linebacker. But later in the game when they were bringing alot of pressure you had no hot routes going on. Idk how many plays I saw where they were all going deep, but no one crossing or slanting into the void left by the blitzing linebackers. Am I missing something?

Also, Jstew as awesome as you were on the first drive, you were pretty shady when it came to picking up the blitz.

#13 Cavscout

Cavscout

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:00 AM

Yes Clausen has played that crappy all season.

#14 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:20 AM

Yep the Clausen you saw last night was the same Clausen we've been seeing all damn year. And if he's here starting next year, I doubt the turd will be any more polished than it currently is.

#15 HSCBandit07

HSCBandit07

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

I watched the whole game and this is what I saw:

Stewart looked lost in pass blocking situations. He was horrendous.
Jimmy sent telegrams to everyone on the Steelers Defense indicating where he was going with the ball.
Our D-backs played like scrubs.
Our WR's couldn't catch a could (Jimmy also couldn't make many good throws).
I was surprised by our rush D although they got worn out towards the end
Charles Johnson had his best game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.